Chapter 9

Nash’s PoV

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!! I PUT HER IN THE CAR AND SPED TO HER pack house where the pack doctor can see whats wrong.

“get the pack doctor NoW” I yelled in my alpha voice.

“come and put her in my office and go get her parents and brother” she said.

I mindlinked them and on cue they appeared.

“what happened?” her father questioned.

“I don’t know one minute we were walking fine when suddenly she just collapsed” I explained

 I may look calm to them but im actually freaking out right now.

“Do you know she has hybrid powers?” Cathy, the pack doctor asked making everyone in the room freeze.

“what, you’re joking right?” her mom said

“no, im actually quite serious, because of her growing powers her body gave out but she will be okay I also suggest you talk to her about it because I have a feeling she already knew” Cathy said and walked out of the room.

We were all speechless but I couldn’t but be confused at the look and worry and guilt on her mom’s face.

Riley’s PoV

My senses awoke before me. First it was my hearing then smell, touch and finally sight. I blinked as my eyes slowly adjusted to the brightly lit room. The warm and delicate hand that was intertwined belonged to my mate who was sleeping with a look of worry on his face, I gently squeezed his hand. As I did that he shot up and hugged me tightly.

“I was so worried” he said

I was about to reply when all of a sudden my mom’s voice filled the air asking the question “do you know”

I knew exactly what she was talking about. She was talking about my powers and my real parents.

....

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AN

okay so riley is Megan Fox and Carrie is andrea russet.