Ch6

Ok I know that it was published finished that was an accident so I'm ending it right now so when it's done reread it.

P.s James is played as Tiffany Alvord because I'm Change the characters so now James is her and scooters son is jake short but his name is jake braun if u didn't understand at first just thought I could clear it up

____________________

RECAP. ~James's pov~

Wait that's not Kenny!

Justin's pov.

"DAD" James screamed then said "why the hell is SLUTENA HOEMEZ here?" I could tell that she was smirking at the name that she gave Selena and I could tell that Selena was pissed I how ever find it amusing because it's just funny and it describes her very well. Which is funny but meen. "jay don't say that" I said slightly chuckling as I was walking to the door. "Hey juju" Selena said ugh OMB I hate that name " HOW MANY GIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U DONT CALL ME THAT OR ILL CALL U SLUTENA HOEMEZ" ok I was pissed "hey Selena I gotta tell ya something" James said "what" she said rather pissed "wanna know why ppl call u a slut" she said smirking oh god this is gunna be funny yet dirty/wrong and don't get me wrong I hate it when she does this butt I wanna here what she say "why?"selena said "BECAUSE U OPENED UR LEGS FOR EVERY GUY U SEE! OH AND BECAUSE U FUCKED ALL THE 1D MEMEBERS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST U DRESS LIKE ONE NOW WE KNOW WHY U SHOWER EVERY DAY ITS TO TRY AND GET RID OF THE STDS U CARRY" oh god that was gross "eew get out of here b4 I get 1 from u" I said joking with her then shutting the door trying to hold in my laughter "James that's gross yet funny but don't ever say that again" I said bursting into laughter. "but u love me" she said "your right I do love you and that's was wrong so no phone for an hour." I said taking her phone "aww but daddy " she said "don't but daddy me missy" I said laughing then saying "it's only an hour so don't get ur nickers in a twist" I said then realizing it sounded wrong "ew dad don't say that it's gross especially towards me" she said laughing "aww u love me" I said and before she could respond I picked her up and ran down the hall with her laughing saying to put her down. "DAD CMON I GOTTA PEE" she said laughing "I'm not giving in missy you shouldn't have said what u said even if it was hilarious" "but but I thought u loved me" huh? "I do love you baby-girl" then I put her down confused as fuck right now "haha gotcha sucker" she then ran off with her phone wtf just happened? "James I'm coming for you" I said As I was walking I heard someone singing playing the piano In my music room I went and looked to see who it is and I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't know James could sing? And she's singing my song ALAYLM on the piano to say I was shocked was and understate so this is my face 😦😧( and if u don't see the emojis I'm sorry?) "I didn't know you could sing?" She turned around so fast she fell on the floor. Getting up she blushed. Aww I have an affect on her "yeah only jake and a my closest friends new" she said not looking at me. Aww she's being shy "well you sound amazing sweetheart"