75

Cj👹

I stood in the doorway in my birthday suit with 2 hoes swinging from my dick. lol literally.
Ashlee was butt ass naked bouncing on my actual dick with her legs wrapped around my waist while her cousin Britnee sat up on my shoulders.
"Yes Cj! Yes Cj! Ooooouuuu Yessssss!!" Britnee screamed out
She had exotic pussy just how I loved it. She left a trail on my face. While Ashlee screamed as she rode her self to orgasm on my Intoxicated dick. I had to been in here fucking these hoes about 3 hours straight.
And I was fucking standing up. I gripped Britnee's ass motioning for her to get down Once Ashlee finally hopped down off the dick and fell to her knees to get a taste of herself.
Britnee climbed down off my face to the floor safely before joining her cousin. I held her head as she went down. Shit got real wet and sloppy They were attacking the dick.
"Damn." I said calmly
They giggled.
Ashlee caressed my thighs and my abs while Britnee attacked my ball sack.
"Oh shit." I said as I raised my brow.
Then Out of no where I yawned.
"Okay y'all boys that's enough it's time to go lay y'all asses down now." I Said looking down at the both of them.
They got up. And went into the bathroom.
I walked over to the lil kitchen shit inside the motel. I went inside the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Wild Irish rose.
"Yee-uh!" I shouted like Craig off Friday
😂😂😂 I twisted the cap off and downed that shit straight. no rocks and no chase. I think I bled liquor. Damn.
I walked over to the bed and sat back before looking at my phone. It had been off for 4 hours. I shrugged and Threw the bitch down.
I got up before busting inside the bathroom.

"Watch out Big Dawg!" I told Ashlee
I had to maaafuckin piss. I looked all over the bathroom. There were half filled condoms everywhere. Shit was nasty.
"Aye y'all clean that shit up." I told them as I started pissing
Ashlee came up behind me and kissed me all over my back.
"Do what I said." I told her
She nodded.
At 3 am these hoes gotta get up out of here. I need some rest I'm on a man hunt I still ain't find this Tavontay Rhodes yet.
He making me lose money. And for that shit right there ima make sure he have a CLOSED CASKET.
The hoes cleaned up the Room and bathroom then we all took us a nice hot shower.
I smacked Britnee on the ass on the way back into the room and she giggled.
Ashlee turned on some music.
She played Quavo. 🤷🏽‍♂️

After they put on their lingerie they climbed in the bed 1 on each side of me. Britnee grabbed my face and sucked on my lip. I kissed her back while reaching over squeezing on her ass.
Ashlee kissed down my stomach while looking up at me before taking my dick slowly into her mouth.
"You don't get enough." I Said shaking my fucking head
Her and Britnee laughed.
"Get off my dick! Damn. Let it rest." I Said moving it side to side
"You so fucking silly Cj." Britnee Said laughing
I shrugged. I was dead ass.
Ashlee got up and started giving me a lap dance and strip tease while standing over me. Now shit like that I really love. It was moving right too. Like thick oatmeal in a bowl goddamn.
I smacked her hard on the ass.
"That's right... move that shit." I said rubbing on her booty
I raised my brow. I laid back while Britnee laid on her stomach. Her thick ass was blessed then a mothafucka I lifted her dress up and grabbed a hand full of her ass before rubbing her down. This was relaxing to me. And they didn't get on my fucking nerves all day surprisingly.

🖤Uriah👫😏
When I got to the Motel on Ocean Drive I saw CJ's car parked down the street.
"Goofy ass nigga." I said to myself
I got out the car and walked pass the pool. Then I ran up some steps. I could here loud music playing down the hall so I followed it. I turned the corner and got closer and closer to the music.
I could smell the weed.
I busted through the door and saw CJ laid up with Ashlee and her cousin. Smh hoes. How they let him fuck them both together. They Could at least took turns sheesh.
Thing is they was so fucking Drunk and high nobody realized me come in the Room or they probably didn't give a fuck.