chapter 1

"Is she ever going to open her eyes?" Flamekit asked.

"Don't worry she will open them soon." Honeyflower said. I opened my red eyes and looked at honeyflower and flamekit.

"Hi snowkit!" Flamekit said jumping up and down. I looked at him then my mother.

"Hello snowkit." Honeyflower said sweetly and licked my head.

"Were is my other brothers and sisters?" I asked. Flamekit and honeyflower looked down with sorrow in there eyes.

"They died..." Honeyflower said sadly. I stood up and looked around the nursery. A black tom padded in and saw me and ran up.

"Your awake!" He said happily and I got shy and hid behind honeyflower. Honeyflower purred and the tom looked sad.

"Snowkit this is your father blackclaw." Honeyflower said and I can out from hiding.

"Hello." I said swishing my tail happily. Blackclaw licked the top of my head.

"So beautiful" he meowed.

"Can we show the camp?!" Flamekit said.

"Ok" honeyflower said getting up and padding out of the nursery and I followed behind. The scent of other cats surrounded me. A pale yellow she-cat padded up to us.

"Hello Heatherstar" honeyflower mewed and dipped her head to the she-cat. I followes her lead and did the same.

"This must be snowkit" Heatherstar purred.

"Hello" I mewed softly.

"Welcome to thunderclan little kit." Heatherstar mewed and padded off