-34 ✨.

Jazmine " Ameerah " Cheaves 😻

I had woke up with a mean headache. I forgot we all feel asleep in India room. I looked up to see if Kentrell was still in the room , he wasn't. I got up and went into the room we shared. He was sitting down , staring at the wall. " Baby ? I'm sorry for how I acted out yesterday. I just don't wanna be sharing my nigga or out here looking stupid to everybody. I'm truly sorry and this really coming from the heart. We done put too much in this relationship, for me to be accusing you of cheating. " I said. He got up and walked towards me and gave me a hug. " You straight , but don't pull that shit again. You tryna ride with me to go pick up draco and k3. Imma go get tay later on though " He said. " Yeah , let me go get dressed " I said. I went inside the closet and put on my nike two piece track suit. I went into the bathroom and did my  morning routine. I let my hair down and combed out the curls.

" You ready ? "

" You ready ? ". I nodded. I followed behind him on the way out. I got inside of the car and plugged my phone to the aux cord and played his unreleased album. " Who told you to play my shit? " He said getting into the car. " Me " I said , chuckling. He pulled off after sending me a smirk. " Slime Belief " came on. He instantly got hype.

" If you want it, you got it, you know how I'm rockin'
They never could stop it, it's stuffed in my pocket
I got up for the score and they never could block it
After the show, I count up in a Masi'
Tears fall from the lies, despite
Hunnid bands through the time of the night
When you left, I ain't wanna live life
Now I'm happy on the in and outside
Can you make it better? Trap out like Griselda
Post up with Barettas, hustlin' through the night, yeah " 

We rapped out the whole song. " Look at you, my lil rider " He said. " You know it baby " I said smiling. We pulled up at his moms house. I seen ben , kd , boomer , all of em. I got out the car. " Look at Ms.Bitch walking up here " Kd joked. " Kd shut the fuck up , don't start with me " I said. " Wassup sis " They all said except for kd erking ass. " Hey y'all ". We walked inside of the house to be greeted by some cooking. " Not ma in there throwing down " I said. " Ameerah ! Hey baby " She said , dropping her spoon running to me. " Hey ma " I said smiling as i wrapped my arms around her to give her a hug. " How you been doing ? " She said. " I've been good " I said smiling. " So , when baby #5 coming ? " She said , smirking. ( We gone pretend in this story that jania doesn't have kacey). I laughed " ana , ion know about all that now. But whenever he/she decides to pop up on us you'll know " I said. " Alright now gul, don't be playing with my emotions. Let me go finish cooking " She said walking off. I seen Kentrell coming down the stairs with draco and k3. Draco jumped out of his hands and jumped on me. " Jazzy " He said. " Hey booboo " I said smiling. " You come with us ? " He said laughing. " Yes sir " I said.

" We get some mcdonald's jazz ! " K3 yelled out. " Bae let's stop at mcdonald's and get these kids some to eat. " I said. " We might as well get the three stooges some shit too then " He said laughing. " Don't do them " I said. 

Dominique Jones 😈.
" My dawg " came on. " Y'all ready to turn y'all asses up New Jersey ? " I said. I got my water bottle and threw it in the crowd.

" Yeah, that's my dawg for sure (My dawg)
Yeah, that's my dawg (My dawg)
Yeah, that's my dawg for sure (My dawg)
Yeah, that's my dawg (My dawg)
Me and my dawg (Me and my dawg)
We gave 'em two in a row (We gave 'em two in a row)
Me and my dawg (Me and my dawg)
We gave 'em two in a row (We gave 'em two in a row)
Deja keep on callin' (Callin')
She say she ready to pull up (Pull up)
As soon as I get there, walk in
I'ma put her in a full nelson (Yeah)
I'm on my way, I'm goin' fast
I'm comin' home to get you (I'm comin' home to get you)
I'm on my way, I'm goin' fast
I'm comin' home to get you (I'm on my way) "

My phone started ringing while I was on stage. I smiled. " Here go the love of my life y'all ". The crowd instantly started screaming. " Hey baby" She said. " JAYDDAAAAA " The fans yelled. " She started laughing " Hey y'all . Me and our baby loves you !! " The crowd started going crazy. That's how the world found out Jayda was pregnant.

...........................................................................

- the world found out about jayda bring preggo.
- any suggestions ?

           - urbanglitterlovesyouu ✨.