Chapter 1

Ian's Pov

I still miss him. So Much. Ever since Anthony Disappeared, all I've been doing is sulking in the old smosh house we used to live in together. Sometimes I still pretend he is in his room editing a video. But I know that will never happen. Let's just get to the point. I Loved Anthony. A lot. I would think of him all day and all night. It is Very surprising he has never had a real girlfriend before.

It's around 9:30 and I am currently sitting in my room watching a Jim Carrey special on Tv. I got interrupted by a loud rustling outside. This has been going on for about a week. I would walk outside and see an object zoom past through the bushes and into the woods behind the house. I Tiredly slumped out side with a flashlight to see what was there. Right in front of me was this large dog that looked like some sort of Fox or something. It was just Staring at me. What Really creeped me out was that this animal had these Dark Brown Beautiful eyes. It almost looked exactly like Anthon- I'm Being Crazy. Like every other time. It just zoomed into the woods.

Anthony's Pov.

I Never wanted to be like this. I Never wanted to be turned into some viscous eating Animal. It was just a normal day in fall and I decided to take a walk in the woods behind our house while Ian was out getting groceries. I was walking when I got startled by this big Animal hopping right in front of me. I tried running away but the animal Attacked me to the ground and bit me. I woke up feeling really tired. My Back burned like Hell and I could barely walk. It was 11:59 and I tried to run back to the house to tell Ian. Ian. I Have to see him! I suddenly collapsed and my Whole Body was in a Ferocious PAIN. It was 12:00.

Everyday I would creep to our- I mean Ian's house and watch him through the window at night. I know what your thinking. "Doesn't that sound a little creepy"? Well if I were to watch him during the day, he would clearly See me.

-Well this is the first chapter. The idea just came to me to be honest. I Really hope you guys are going to enjoy it. You can give me feedback if you want-    ~ Jade