Niall's Bestfriend: Karina Loacra

Niall is staying at my house this weekend. Yay!

~

Why is he always late? I sigh and start popping popcorn, figuring that he might be here pretty soon. The popcorn bag catches on fire while it is still in the microwave, smoke englufing the room. Which make the smoke alarm to go off. It smells of burnt shells.

Just as im swatting the alarm, to make the annoying ringing go away, there is a soft knock at the door. Thinking it was Ni, I continue to try my best to turn it off. I pull up a chair againt the wall, so I can get a better angle. Finally, it shuts off.

I wave my hand infront of my face, to make the smelly smoke get away from invading my nostrils.

There is another knock this time, but alot louder and heavy handed.

I throw away the blackish bag away, hissing at the heat radiating from the bag. As I open the door, it reveals a tired looking Niall.

"Finally!" He huffs and walks in with his backpack.

"Is that... burnt popcorn, I smell?" He says, taking in a deep breath. I nod.

"But" I sigh "--... threw it away. I figured you wouldnt want to eat it" Ni's eyes go buck wild and his jaw drops down.

"OH MY GOSH! No you didnt. How you could Karina?" A pout forms on his face.

"You dont have to eat everything edible Ni. Come on, lets get comfy." I place my hand on his back and guide him to the living room. He throws his bag down and starts to unpack.

~

"Okay, Truth or Dare?" I ask smiling, knowing he will basically do anything for a dare and will answer a truth.... well very truthfully.

Currently, we are sitting crissed on the carpeted floor of the den, across from each other. He seems to ponder for a second.

"Dare!" He practically yells in my face.

"I dare you to put peanut butter on your nose and lick it o--" I dont even get a chance to finish my sentence before he jumps up from the floor and run to the kitchen. Niall begins to search through the cabinets. Standing for a moment, he then turns around and looks in the fridge.

"Aha" he mumbles to himself, grabs the jars and runs back the his spot, slipping slightly on the kitchen tile.

He twists the lid. Its doesnt open. He tries again, still not able to open it. I snatch the jar from his and twist it counterclockwise, obviously being a smartass.

I laugh lightly and hand him the container back. With it open, he dips his index finger in and get himself a large dollop of creamy peanut butter.

Yummy

As he daps the gooey subtance of the tip of his nose, shivering at the coldness. I start to laugh. Alot.

Looking up at me, Ni scrunches his eyebrows together in confusion. "What?"

I shake my head and usher him on to proceed.

Once its on his nose, he licks his finger and then sticks his tongue out reaching for the tip of his nose. Niall can reach it so he squishes his nose down and his tongue up. Soon, he is starting to tip over.

He falls back onto the floor with a loud thud. In the process, he hits his head on the coffee table behind him.

"All you to do was, put the peanut butter on your nose and lick it off. Right? For one you could have taken the easy way out or could have let me finish my sentence. Ni, you could have simply put the peanut butter and your nose then take your finger wipe it off then lick it" I state matter of factly.

Soon, he burts into fits of laughter.

I start to laugh too, because I mean his laughing amazing and contagious.