The Final Chapter

Jasmine POV

Kian would make a fine dad. I knew he would. I know he may seem like the ultimate bad ass but he has a good heart. I'm 8 months pregnant and both Kian and I have been going to classes on how to be better parents. I want this baby to know that we love him (yep it's a boy!). We moved out of the O2L house and into our own condo. Kian is home most nights but sometimes I worry that he's not taking this whole pregnancy thing great...

Kian POV

"In about a month I'll be a fucking father."

"What the hell man?! What are you doing here then?"

"Enjoying my last month of freedom before satan gets born!"

I raised my glass.

"Amen brother!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I don't think becoming an actual dad hit me yet, because I was still sleeping with about 5 girls a week. Using condoms, for once, and just enjoying freedom. Did Jasmine know? Hell no. She wouldn't understand that I don't love those hoes, I love her. But we can't really have any good sex since she's kinda fat. And I guess I didn't realize how fast I could become a father. The night of June 8th, 2014 I got two phone calls. One was from Jasmine, she was going into labor. Another one was from my side bitch Ashley, she was pregnant, and I was about to have a lot of explaining to do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OK that is the official ending of my fanfic. I'm still wondering if enough people would actually read my sequel if I made one ???? I don't know comment if you would because I want to write more it's fun 😅😂. Anyway my twitter is @waynesgambit so hit me up on there😎