How you met him

You were in the brawlhalla hub to see one of your favorite characters, First up. It was sentinel, orion, mordex, yumiko and last. It was cross. He had a red shirt, pants and shoes too. cross walked up to you and he was the first to introduce himself. "Hello There, My Name Is Joseph Cross. It is nice to meet you." His voice was deep and he was an attractive man that you want to hang out with him. so you introduce yourself. "hello, my name is y/n, nice to meet you too." Joseph smiles at you, he asked you that he wanted to meet up at your place with you. "Hey y/n, can i meet up at your place tomorrow at 10 in the morning." "sure, here's my address to see me first thing in the morning."

You gave the paper to joseph and he looks at the address number to know where you are.

"Thanks y/n, i'll see you tomorrow morning."

y/n: "ok, see you tomorrow."

Joseph smiles at you and gave you a kiss on the cheek and walks away.

Sentinel: "oooh, someone has a crush on youuu!!!!

y/n: "Stop it sentinel, i know that joseph likes me."

You gave a small soft punch on sentinel's right arm and gave him a soft chuckle.

Sentinel: "hehe, it was a worth a try though. hey y/n, wanna come to hang out with us around 2."

y/n: "sure, i would like to hang out with you sentinel."

Sentinel is happy that you are going to hang out with him and his other friends too. You and sentinel are now best friends.

Sentinel: "alright, i'll see you around at 2 y/n."

y/n: "ok, see you later."

Sentinel: "bye y/n."

You wave good bye to sentinel and he walks away with his friends.