Prophecy Forthcoming

Hey guys, it's Kitsune Knight here and as you guessed it, we have yet another chapter for you all to enjoy! I know it's been a hot minute since I put one out, and if your wondering about the other books, don't worry, I'll make a new chapter for them soon enough. So don't worry there, alright? But yeah, let's just get this thing underway, shall we?

Corrin, Azura, Selena, Sakura, Camilla, Felecia, Hinoka, Selkie, Velouria, Kagero, Lilith
(You can request more)

---

I started to wake up, and with that, my eyes fluttered open. Upon opening them, I remember that I'm in the place I had built so I have something to resemble a home, something that I wouldn't feel as homesick with. A way for me to feel, at peace I guess.

After getting out of my bed, I then stretched and did a usual routine, which... well just basics grooming and care really, I then heard a knock at my door. So I then head towards the door and open it, and I wasn't expecting Felecia to be standing there, though she seems a bit distressed.

F:"W-wait, this is YOUR place, (Y/N)?!"

(Y/N):"Yeah, why do you ask?"

F:"Well...everyone has been talking about the new building that just showed up out of nowhere... But how did you get this thing built? I thought that only those with Royal Blood could do it?"

(Y/N):"Yeah, your not wrong, I got my blood as a gift I guess you could say. But not too important, just know that I can use Dragon Veins is all. But besides that, is there anything you needed?"

F:"O-oh yeah! Lady Corrin has been trying to find you and... I may of fallen and broke some plates a few minutes ago..." 

(Y/N):"More plates? Well, I can see why you have that expression at least. But alright, where is she at though? Surely not still in her home, right?"

F:"No, she's not there, she's waiting for you so we can all set out!"

(Y/N):"I see, means I must of slept in, my apologies for that. Let's go head out to meet up with them so we can continue with our little...quest we have."

F:"Right this way!" She then started walking forward, and I followed her towards where everyone else was. Corrin looked at me and seemingly sighed in relief.

"Where even were you?"

(Y/N):"At this new building, it's where I live... I used a Dragon Vein to build it, but not important, shall we head on out then? I think we have a rather important destination, do we not?"

"No, your not wrong there... But why are you in such a rush? It's almost as if your trying to push this thing along..." I shake my head then.

(Y/N):"No, I'm not trying to push us along, just saying that our window of time is closing, so we have to move fast, do we not?"

"No, your right there. Alright, come on everyone, let's get a move on!" With that, we set on out to Izumo from the Astral Plains.

-A Smol Walking Scene Later-

We had soon arrived at Izumo, nearing the central palace where the Archduke should be dwelling, though... Why am I getting a bad feeling about this though? As if there's a trap in store, but I pray that I'm wrong about this feeling.

"So that's Izumo's central palace. There's something...calming about it."

A:"Yes. Izumo has long been known as the kingdom of the gods. It only makes sense that the center of its power would radiate peace. While all the other kingdoms quarrel, it maintains a neutral stance. I'm glad we made it here safely. Let's go find the archduke." With that, we then approached the main palace, and when we arrived there, it seems that someone was expecting us as well, and...well, they look lively to say the least.

A Levaithan's Vengence (Male Leviathan Reader x Female Fire Emblem Characters)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara