24. VISIT TO KMA

Aakhir kar Reshma urf Maya ko dekh he liya.

Ab to khush ho?

Bahut ho, pata hai, aap logo ka last update ka response dekh k pata chal gaya.

************************************

Cadets have decided tonight they will search for some proofs in Capt.Rajveer's room. They can't waste much time.
Naveen can be proved innocent through Red box contents but what about Raj?
How to prove that he didn't killed Col. Shakti Chandra, he didn't pulled the trigger, he never wanted to.
How ?

Alekh somehow took duplicate keys of Capt.Rajveer's room without being noticed by Suriji, as original keys was always with Raj.

They entered his room after lightout and searched his entire room but found nothing.

Naina went to his bedroom and tried opening his cupboard but it was locked, she tried to use her hair pin but key hole was closed, how is this possible?
Everyone gathered there and tried to open but nothing happened, Alekh used his skills but all went in vain.

Alk : " Lagta hai ye koi special lock hai, isse sirf Rajveer sir he khol sakta tha. "

Maya stares him.

" Matlab Rajveer sir he khol sakte the, isme pin nahi jayegi, isme sirf iski chabi he jayegi, lekin vo kaha dhundenge?"

Nai : " Pure karma me koi chabi nahi hai."

Huda : " Agar hoti bhi to usme chabi daalte kaise, ye hole he band hai."

Ali : " Kya kare samaj nahi aa raha, Hume yaha se nikalna chaiye, thodi der baad morning bell bajegi."

Pooja : " 2 gante dhundne pe bhi kuch nahi mila."

Yudi : " I think we should leave before everyone wakes up."

Maya : " Chalo nikalte hai."

And everyone moves to their respective rooms.

Next day there was announcement for all the cadets to gather in assembly hall. There they were informed that their academy is celebrate it's 86th anniversary in next week so there will be grand party, this is the same topic which was discussed in the faculty meeting which was held on when Maya returned from USA.

Cadets have to do all the arrangements, from decorations, music, games, refreshments, security and everything else. They will work in teams as many Old cadets and faculty members along with their families and BC's colleagues and friends will also be their. Faculty members have already prepared guests list and cadets will send the invitation cards.

At night in game room they decide to plan everything.

Cadets were divided into 5 teams. The one lead by Pooja will handle decorations, team lead by Yudi will be take care of lighting's and music, Ali team will be handling Refreshments, Huda will manage games and entertainment and most important thing security will be handled by Naina, Alekh and Maya.

Now everything is decided and they still have 1 week so for preparations.

At midnight someone enters into Raj's room. Then move towards his bedroom. That person completely opens the switch board, and presses the round red button which was beneath fan's regulator and the key hole of cupboard gets opened. Then using the key he/she opens the cupboard and slides the back side of the upper shelf, after entering password ' NAVEER ' he/she removes a small chip which was kept in small transparent plastic pouch. And after locking back everything moves out.