Kinky! Karma X Fem! Reader

*passes holy water to the reader* believe me, you'll need it

(1st person p.o.v.)

I ran through the hallways of the small school building at a fast pace, hearing his footsteps trailing behind me. Sweatdrops rolled over my face uncontrollably, as I started losing my breath. I can't hold this any longer...

"There's no use in running, my dear y/n! You know that I'm a better runner than you!" Karma said, not sounding even a bit tired. I know he's right, but I can't give up now! Not after all that he's done to me and my friends! I finally found the exit, and ran into the forest in attempt to lose him there. So when I thought he didn't see me anymore, I stopped running and leaned against a tree, catching my breath. I saw a small, wooden cabin in the distance, and stumbled over to it. The door was unlocked, to my surprise, as I entered the building. I sat down in the couch in the living room, still catching my breath.

"Safe at last..." I said to myself. But unfortunately, I was wrong. I felt a hand placed on my mouth and the other holding a knife close to my throat. But it wasn't a knife that could only kill Koro-sensei. It was a real one.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt you. Or, well, kill you at least," He chuckled, "but if you don't work with me, there will be consequences." I gulped, not daring to say anything due to him being able to kill me easily. He pushed me face down to the couch, dropping the knife in the process. He then climbed on top of me, as I felt his hot breath tingling in my neck.

"Y-you're sick...!" I managed to spat out, receiving only a chuckle in return. That damn chuckle.

"No need to be mean, after all, you're gonna be begging for me soon~" He mischievously said, his hand now unbuttoning my shirt. He let the knife fall on the ground, using his other free hand to remove my skirt. I squirmed for a while, but stopped after realizing his grasp is just too strong.

"P-please stop..." I stuttered, my body starting to feel limp by his strong hold. He loosened his grip a bit, then started passionately kissing my neck, as I tried holding back my moans. But then he started sucking my sweet spot, as I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Ah~!" He then finished taking my clothes off, as I layed naked on the couch, Karma still on top of me. Though his radiating body heat kept me warm, I still felt chills running through my body. He stopped kissing my neck, and turned my body around, completely exposed to him.

"You look so beautiful...I wonder how you'll look when you suck my dick?" My eyes widened, as I started struggling again. He only laughed, easily holding me down with one hand while the other took of his own clothes. Then, as he was completely naked too, he positioned himself before my entrance. One of his hands held both of mine above my head, while the other massaged my breast. He smirked, then roughly entered my body without a warning. What first was a very painful feeling, turned into pleasure as I screamed his name in between my moans repeatedly. Tears of pain and joy rolled over my cheeks, as he gripped my breasts loudly. But as I was about to cum, he suddenly pulled out, making me disappointed.

"K-keep...going..." He laughed.

"Told you that you'd beg for me eventually." He said in between his pants, now positioning his cock in front of my mouth. Then, to his surprise, I started licking the tip of his cock, not even being myself anymore as I was engulfed into the pleasure. He groaned, then pushed it into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. After a moment of hesitation, I started sucking his salty cum, not caring about the awful taste. But then, to his disappointment, I pushed his dick out of my mouth and turned around, which he instantly took as a sign to invade my womanhood. I started moaning again, almost reaching my limit.

"I-I'm gonna c-come soon." I said in between moans.

"M-me too." He answered, the sound of our rapidly slapping skin making it hard to talk. After a while we both came at the same time, as we both passed out from exhaustion.

"L-let's do this again..." Karma said, before we both fell asleep next to each other.