Chapter 8

Rydel's POV

I lay in my bed, thinking about how Ellington and I kissed twice yesterday. It was unimaginably amazing. It felt so passionate, and felt like it was filled with love. When I finally decide to get up, I just throw on some skinny jeans and a t shirt with my converse. I quickly straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I walk downstairs, to see everyone already at the kitchen table.

"Hey Delly." They all say.

"Hey everyone." I say as I take my seat between Riker and Ross. My mom had made a big breakfast, with pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"Thanks for breakfast, mom." I say.

"Your welcome, sweetheart." She replies. I quickly eat my breakfast, before putting my plate in the sink.

"Hey Riker. Remember how we discussed the sibling bonding day yesterday? Lets have it today." I say, smiling at Riker.

"Sure. Rocky, Ryland, Ross? You guys in?" He asks.

"Yep." Ross says.

"Sure." Ryland says.

"Yeah." Rocky says.

"Okay. Let's go." I say as I walk out to my car. I hear all of the boys footsteps behind me.

"Can I drive?" Ross asks.

"NO!" We all yell.

"Riker, you drive." I say, as I hand him my keys. He gets into the drivers seat, and me, Ryland, and Ross climb into the back. Rocky called shotgun.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Riker asks.

"I want to go to the beach." Ross says.

"It's a good idea, we should do it. But, back into the house for bathing suits everyone!" I yell as I climb over Ross and jump out of the car.

"Delly!" Ross yells as I knee him in the face.

"Sorry Ross!" I yell as I run towards the house. I run up the stairs and into my room, receiving strange looks from my parents. I grab my beach stuff and put my Hello Kitty bikini on underneath my clothes.

After I throw on my bikini, I take off my converse and put on my flip flops. I run back out to my car, to see Rocky and Ryland already there.

"Hey Delly." They both say as they continue to do something.

"Hey Rocky, Ryland." I say.

Then, Riker walks out.

"Hey Riker." We all say.

Riker walks over to me and we start talking about random things. Finally, Ross walks outside.

"Finally!" We all yell.

"I didn't take that long!" He yells.

"Whatever. He's here now, so let's go!" I yell as I climb into the backseat.

Riker climbs in front, with the same seating positions as before.

"Off to the beach!" Riker yells as he backs out of the driveway.

When we arrive, Riker parks the car and we all get out as fast as possible.

I run onto the beach to set up our stuff, but I bump into someone. I look up, about to apologize, but I recognize this boy.

"Rydel?"

___________________________

Hey marshmallows! It feels so good to finally update! I haven't updated in, like, FOREVER. I felt that you all needed an update. So, how about 2 votes for the next update? Should give me enough time to write it. School has kept me really busy lately, with the quarter ending on Friday and grades coming on Friday. Plus, the days I should be able to update, I have my math and science program. And, I also know for sure, that December 1-15 I will not be able to update. I have a Math Contest that I got asked to participate in, and only five kids in my grade got chosen, so it's kinda a big deal, I guess. Won't be able to update this weekend, going out of town. And I'm excited cause my birthdays in like a month. Same month as 2/5 of R5. November. I should probably go, I feel like I talk too much. I have gotten sent to my room before because I wouldn't shut up. Bye marshmallows. Love you all!

~JESSALYN (Just felt like using all capitals, lol)

P.S. Don't mind any mistakes, I didn't edit the chapter. Plus, any good books I should read on Wattpad? Most of the books that are good I've already read. Okay, I'll go now. Bye.