||five||

Jennie_POV
Me and suga oppa went to class, and went to are sits,"Can I kiss you" suga oppa said, "no" I said coldly, he face wendy, I face him and saw what he did,he wink,and Wendy ignore and face kai,I was mad but keep it and face the teacher,"jealous" suga said,i ignore him,and he hug me and kiss my cheak, "do you really lo-" he cut me off and gave me a peck in the lips,"I love you jendukie" he said, "I love you too" I said, ''you guys listen" someone said, "OK" I said to RM oppa, after class, after morning class, I went to the BTS table with the girls, I sat of course beside suga and RM my bro,when I sat on the table,suga put his head on my neck while grouning, "stop grounin-" I said  and he Kiss my cheak, "lovebirds eat" jin and jisoo unnie said in the same time, "jinks" jisoo unnie said, "no need to jinks me sooyaa" jin said while jisoo unnie blushed,"aww cute" I said happily,"let's eat jendukie😻 but first feed me" suga oppa said, "ok" I said, "I meant feed me a kiss" suga said,"get a room" rose said, after eating we all do our things, we even skip class, suga said he's busy, and the jisoo and rose are going shopping, Lisa went with jungkook, the 6 boys went to play games in the computer room, now I'm all alone,but someone back hug me " hello my __________"

_______________
Sorry if its short I have to do a lot, to do