Sports Festival Training

Natsumi Pov:

     I was at the gym when I felt a hand touch my leg. I instantly shot up from doing sit-ups. I saw a guy, who looked like a teenager, sitting there. His hair was a bright orange and he had a smirk on his face. I glared at him and kicked him in the head, it was one of my reflexes. He slammed on the ground, smashing his face on the hard floor. I growled. He lifted his head up and had a bloody nose and a busted lip. I growled again and picked him up by the back of his shirt. I started to walk over to the office of the gym when I felt another hand grab my shoulder. I turned my head with a glare, but it turned into a long sigh.

     "Hey, Dad." I said, dropping the guy on the ground.

     "Nice to see that you are up on your reflexes." said my dad.

     "Let me guess, another one of your students in-training." I rolled my eyes.

     "Sorry. He walked away from me while I was trying to teach the kid how to work one of the things." said my dad.

     "Well, that should teach him the lesson for me. NEVER touch a Bakugou unless asked to do so." I said glaring at the now standing boy.

     He wiped the blood from his nose. For some reason, he still had a smirk on his face. I glared at him as I talked to my dad.

     "I am going back to training. The sports festival is coming up and I want to be prepared. I don't plan on---" I started to say.

     "You're going to UA?! Me too! I am in class 1B though. I was trying to get myself trained up for the sports festival, but I was kinda getting tought by Ground Zero! I can't help but think this is a dream. Meeting Ground Zero AND his daughter in one day? What an honor. Can I please have a picture?" rambled the guy.

     My dad shrugged. I was surprise he didn't blow something up already. Maybe he already talked with mom today. He nodded. He wrapped an arm around me. I smiled. I felt.......nice for being noticed. I put one arm around the kid and did the peace sign. I stuck out my tongue. I already knew this was going to be all over the internet. I saw the camera flash and a picture appeared on the screen of his phone. He looked down at it and smiled.

     "Hey. I want to know your name that way if I see you in public I don't just shout 'person I kicked'. Also, here is my number if you need anything. Since you are going to UA, you may need some help." I said as I held out a small paper.

     I turned away and walked toward the push-up station. I smiled as I heard someone yell "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" from across the building. I started doing push-ups. About two hours later of doing multiple work-outs. I walked out of the buildings. I felt a few people staring at me and my body. I was wearing something a little revealing, but it was something that was normal for a girl to work out in. 

     When I got home, I found a note on the counter.

'Hey hun! Me and your father went to get some groceries. We won't be back for a while so please take care! Also, I heard from your dad that you may or may not beat up one of his students. I am surprised he didn't die! Haha! Anyway, be back in bit! Love you~

-Momma'

     I sighed and walked upstairs for a shower. I dried myself off and walked downstairs. I turned on the TV and watched the videos my mom had from their sports festival. I soon fell asleep. I had a large, black blanket over me that had a blast on it. I had a black pillow I was laying on. I heard the front door open, but I still was asleep. I grunted as someone kissed my cheek. I went back to sleep. I let the warmth surround me as I felt two other people sit on the couch and put on a movie. I leaned my head on my dad's shoulder and buried my face in his shirt. I silently went to sleep, forgetting about everything that happened that day.