13

bbubbuddana

69.9k likes
bbubbuddana:...so you know how bin hyung posted that thing with the caption "guess whos no longer a virgin lmao"...well, its him. hes no longer a virgin, same for dongmin hyung... but i have a confession aswell. Minhyuk hyung and I...finally did it... Yes. We had sex... I was so nervous to post this... Even though it happened a week ago... That's why I isolated myself in hoodies, and in my room. I didn't want anyone to know. Minhyuk hyung, im sorry if you think that I'm embarrassed about having sex with you. I'm not, it's just... I was just nervous of what everyone would think of me. And Bin hyung gave me the courage to reveal it, because he had confidence in himself that he had done it with Dongmin hyung. I honestly think I'm a bit childish to keep it to myself, because Myungjun hyung and Jinwoo hyung were so proud of themselves when they first revealed it, I feel like a burden. I don't know why.
See all comments

duckduckfuckyou~ Baby, don't feel like a burden. It's okay. Don't feel like that, it's not good for you. You were just too scared, and I know that. Minhyuk would understand too. But appa is here for you, and same for your other appa. Come to us, and bring your boyfriend.  We can sort this out as a family. It's okay, don't apologize. You don't need to tell us everything you do, you're an adult now!
10 likes

bin_ahboi~ ddana dont feel like a burden just because you didn't want to reveal you had sex. its not a must you tell us. i mean, we would like to know, but its not a must have. we are your friends, well more like family, and we love you no matter what. dont feel bad, please:(
10 likes

kingjinjin~ awe sanha dont feel that way, come here and cuddle with your eomma and i, bring minhyuk :(
2 likes

parkrock~ Baby lets cuddle and i will comfort you like the past week i have been comforting you. or do you want to get lunch with the others??
bbubbuddana~ @parkrock maybe 💞