The kidnapping part 2

Zero-gravity and Engine:DEKU?!?!?!

Uraraka POV

deku never did respond back to mine and lidas text we got worried and agreed to go to his house to check on him...

We wish we didnt go

*flash back*

Lida and i walked over to dekus house we'd been there a few times so he gave us a key once we got there we knocked a few times but didnt get a response we went to open the door and expecting it to be lock but we opened the door it wasnt locked but when we stepped one foot into that room i freaked out there was blood and a knife and half of a rope.

And one of his chairs were gone. Lida was investigating and asked me to go find one of the pro hero's I listened and ran. After a while I found all might and ran up to him "All might! All might!" I yelled to him and looked at me and said "Uraraka my dear girl! What seems to be the problem?" He said "d-dekus... MISSING!!!" I yelled still freaking out "wait? What?!?! How do you know?!?!" He said with his voice full of shock "follow me!" I told him and he followed me back to deku and his moms apartment.

All might investigated and told us to try and figure out were deku could have gone.

*flash back over*

And now we were wandering the streets keeping an eye out for deku is we never did find him.