Backstory

You and nafla have know each other since university (USC) you two went to the same university and became close friends along side killergram and others that attended that school.
You and your best friend Bella where walking around the park talking about how hard it was to become a models. Than starting thinking about all the things you guys did in college with nafla and killergram. Bella and you were having a good time when you got a call from killergram asking it you guys could fly to South Korea to hang out and catch up.

Y/N bella said well walking back to the car don't we have to help Megan with a YouTube video in Korea too. Ya you said but we will have time to hang out with him. ( you and Bella where really close to killergram since nafla lost connect with you guys when you graduated from USC)  You and Bella went back home to pack your things and head out to Korea. When you guys got there Megan was out waiting for you so she could film here video. Y/N Bella asked Megan how was you flight? Bella said it was fine and then you asked here were she was drive if Bella and you to. Megan replied by saying that there were others youtubers there waiting for them so they could plan out how they were going film.
Megan you asked How many other YouTubes are there? you asked
Meagan replied by saying three two of them are based in Korea and the other is from Canada.
Bella asked Megan for there names
She replied by saying them she said fei , whitney and nalu were going to be there.

Then you guys arrived at the small cafe and Megan introduced you guys to them.After that you guys started talking about what you guys where going to do for the video

~little info~
A couple of months ago Megan had sent you an email asking you guys if you would like to be in a YouTube video with here and other youtubers at the time she was not sure witch youtubers she would invite or what the video would be about but she wanted you guys to be in it for sure.

~ Back to story~
You guys finished eating and than Megan started talking about the video and what it's going to be about to you guys. Y/N and bella Megan said the video well it not going to a one video but a small series with Korean rappers she said
When Megan said that you and Bella where shocked and happy at the same time because you two are big fans of Korean hip hop.
Fei looked at you two and said that she was very happy two because she loves jay park.
Megan kept explaining why she doing this mini series " I chose to do this because there are lots khiphop fans around the world but yet there are media's that only focuses on kpop"
Bella totally agreed and so did the rest than nalu asked who were there rappers Megan invited for this series and Megan replied by saying that it was a surprise. Fei and Whitney almost died when Megan said that because there are big khh fans. At the end Megan said we were going to start filming tomorrow so we should all leave and get a good night rest.

The next day you and  Bella wake up ate and got ready to meet rappers Bella was so excited that she forgot to brush here teeth so you two had to go into the hotel so Bella could brush here teeth.
That morning Megan had texted you the address were the filming of the video was going to be at. When you guys got there it was already all set up and pretty the girls where touching up there makeup for the boys. A couple of minutes have passed when the fist rappers walked in it was Indigo music who walked in along side was your college friend killagranz. Swings cane over and introduce himself to you guys and the rest of indigo followed at the end killagranz came to say hi and gave you guys a hug that left indigo music with there mouths wide open.
Swings went over to ask killagranz if there was a thing between us three and he replied by saying friendship swings Burst out laughing and went back to fei so she could put a mic on him. A few minutes have passed by that there were already so many rappers Bella said than you notice that the reason it looked like a lot was because the labels were here Bella started naming all the labels she started with AOMG, H1ghr music,lllionaire, Hi-lite record and than she stoped and turn to you who was texting fei from across the room.
Y/N bella said and MKIT RAIN you looked up at here and Bella pointed at them while they were still making there way inside and saying hi to each other. Bella could not stop teasing you she was like nafla is here and form across the room killagranz was also teasing you.
~ small Info~
Back in USC you had a big  crush on nafla and nonstop talked about him but than you found out that he had joined a group called 42 and since then valla and you have been attended there concerts and support them.

~ back to story~
Y/N bella said Saturday clam and let's see if he still remembers us. Killagramz has told you guys before that he asked about you guys but always changes the subject. Anyways Megan started getting everyone ready for the first film by letting everyone know how it's going to go and what's it going to be about. In the cafe Megan and they rest of the girls picked the order who was going film with them Megan was first than nalu,Whitney and fei was last. So that the diary day Megan was up since she was up we were up to because she had asked to be in the video too. We started filming she stared by introducing her self than you and Bella walked in to join Megan than introduced you to the viewers and rappers. The video ended and everybody stared clapping than it was lunch time so everybody left to go eat  and you and Bella decide to stay and help nalu with here video since you guys did not fell comfortably with the rappers yet. Time passed lunch was over and they were back before nalus video started everyone was talking to each other killagramz came and started talking to you guys and catching up on stuff than bloo came over all shy and asked killagramz  "how do you know them? " killagramz replied by saying there good friends of mine from college bloo than introduced himself. Bella being Bella asked him for a photo and than killagramz left because nafla called him over.
Killagramz nafla said who are those girls they look familiar ha said killagramz replied well I'm disappointed in you those Girls taking to bloo where practically your bffs in college he said loopy over heard and said fla you went to school with them nafla than started remember y/N and Bella and all the things you guys did. After that he ran and hugged you saying he was sorry for not remembering you and Bella . Nafla started introducing loopy to you and bella right away loopy fell for bella and you could tell because was looking at him with anime looking eye same went to loop but toward bella. Y/N nafla said " I heard your a model for big names he said" ya I'm a model along side bella we work together than you asked him how his career in rapping here in Korea has been. Nafla emailed and said it was the best decision I have ever made but I still struggle with Sleaking Korean am understanding it he said but thankfully I found some great friends  here.

~ Note ~
This is my fist fan fiction please support and I'm sorry if I didn't do a good job if you guys want me to continue please support and send request.
THANK YOU✨