i want you

The war was over now. Freinds and family were lost. But it was all over now. The demon king was defeated by his firstborn.

Mael looked at the seven deadly sins. They were all cheering and happy. He watched as meliodas excused himself and walk over to him. The blond was still the exact same height as three thousand years ago.

"Hey estarossa" mael cut him off. He didn't need to be reminded of his sin.

"I am mael. Estarossa never existed" meliodas laughed a bit and continued to smile at him.

"Strange isn't it? It didn't seem weird at all when i called you my brother" mael huffed and looked away. Sure, it didn't seem weird for him. "Yeah well, i am not comfortable being related to you"

Meliodas tried to pat his shoulder but only reached his arm. "I suppose so. If you ever want a drink, you can always come by" mael pulled away and spread his wings. "My role in this war is done. So you don't need to invite me to anything" and then flew off. He didn't need to turn around to see the hurt on the smaller demon's face.

Mael's pov

Everything always goes wrong when i am around him. This attachment i have is from being estarossa. Now that i am myself again, i should lose those feelings.

Who am i kidding, i had these emotions for thousands of years. I just didn't know what to call them back them. I mistook them for jealousy. But i was jealous. Of elizabeth. I kept my distance away from him and i wished that i still did.

Even though i love meliodas, i can't allow him to come to close. I might not ever let him go if this continues.

I love you

I want to hug you

I want to kiss you

I want to hold you

I want you to love me back

"You can always come by"

I laugh at the recent memory. Oh meliodas, you would invite me into your life so easily. You can be so cruel yet i would still love you.

You give me such happiness to be just near you that i would mess up no matter what. So can i even control myself if i see you smile?

"No, i can't control myself if i see you again"

"I want you so badly it scares me"