The Beginning

Yura hated working the night shift at the bar, she changed to the black skimpy tank top and booty shorts the new management wanted the waitresses to wear to attract more clientele.
She looked at herself in the mirror and hoped for the best, because after 11 pm the white collar creeps began to trickle in and began to make advances towards her and the other waitresses.
But she had promised Sojin that she would cover her shift so she could have her date night with her boyfriend Leo.
She was currently taking care of a party of three and was getting more and more annoyed at the little smart remarks one of the guys was making towards her and the amount of alcohol he was consuming wasn't helping at all.
She pouted as she waited for Jungkook make another round of long islands for that rowdy group.
Jungkook handed her two of the glasses and she reluctantly placed them on her tray.
Jungkook smiled at her "Don't look too excited sweetheart" he teased her and placed the third drinks on her tray for her
Yura rolled her eyes at him "I won't kookie~" she smiled at him sweetly
Jungkook wiped down the excess water from the bar as he shook his head with an amused smile plastered on his face.
"Remember babe, Namjoon wouldn't mind kicking some ass for you" he winked at her
Yura laughed and took the tray making her way back to the table she was stuck with.
And like always the same guy that was ogling her didn't miss a beat and looked right at her as if he was undressing her with his eyes.
In all reality Yura was used to be looked at like a piece of meat, she hated it but she knew that she was good looking and had good proportions but that still did not make it okay for men to try and get a fuck out of her.
This is why she never had a boyfriend, they all just wanted to bed her and she wasn't going to just let any man take her virtue.
Bom would always tease her for being a prude but she always said she loved her for her values.
Yura tried to smile as she put her tray under her arm after placing the drinks on their table and ignore the looks from the creepy man
"Would you like anything else?" she asked politely
"Oh yes, YOU baby" the man said licking his lips smirking at her
Yura lost her smile and turned around walking away before he said anything inappropriate again
"What happened prince charming, still no luck?" Yura heard someone say but she didn't turn to look at who at the table had made that remark.
Yura contemplated asking security to escort the gentlemen out but she thought she was overreacting so she let it go and went back to the bar area.
"You okay my Yura?" Namjoon asked as she took a seat on the stool
She smiled at him as he handed her a water "All is fine my Joonie just the same old same ol'" she took a long drink through her straw and looked around making sure Hyeri and Minah didn't need any help.
But it looked like they were doing just fine, Minah walked up to the bar and handed Namjoon the order for her table
"Hi Yura-unnie! I missed you!" the young girl said excitedly and gave her a back hug
"I missed you too" Yura told her as she held Minah's arm.
"Are you here to cover Sojin-unnie?" Minah let go and placed her tray for Namjoon to place the glasses
"Yeah, I'll be here till Bom shows up at 1 am" Yura told her
"Okay unnie!" Minah gave her smile as she took her tray and went back to the floor.
Hyeri was busy but she too stopped by to tell her hello, she was serving a party of 6 who were very handsome and gentlemen Hyeri had added.
Yura made another round to the table she was taking care of and waited to go to the three perverted businessmen.
She walked up to the bar where Hyeri was now sitting massaging her foot with one hand and had her phone in the other.
She was frowning at her screen and she groaned angry "Unnie I need a HUGE favor" she turned to Yura
"Of course what is it?" she asked her concerned
"I need to go look for my stupid brother Haneul. My mom is worried blowing up my phone. Can you take over the table I have?" she pouted cutely and Yura stifled a giggle
"Yes, I'll take care of your table hun go already" Yura told her and she turned to look at the shy bartender Yura was sure she was crushing on
"Taehyung oppa think you can give me ride?" she asked him and he visibly turned a dark shade of red
"Yy-yeah" he stuttered and both Jungkook and Namjoon laughed at him
"Thank you! I'll go change really fast" Hyeri said ignoring what the other two men were doing and ran towards the locker room.
Yura went to the table that Hyeri was helping to introduce herself and let them know she would be helping them for the remainder of the night.
Yura noticed right away how handsome the group was it was no wonder Hyeri had done so well she almost laughed.
Hyeri was bubbly just like Minah and unlike herself. Yura was polite and she looked good which she knew helped but her managers had told her if she acted more bubbly and cutesy like the rest of the girls she would be dynamite.
Yura just never felt to be like that and nonetheless pave a way for guys to be extra perverted and gross to her.
She just hoped the group would not mind the sudden switch.
"Hi, My name is Yura. Your Hyeri waitress left for the night and I'll be taking care of you" Yura said in her trained polite tone
They all examined her not in the way a predator does but more as if try and figure if she was someone they wanted close or not, if that made any sense.
She felt a little self conscious under their scrutinizing glares but finally the red headed elf looking of the bunch cleared his throat.
"Thank you Yura. Could you please bring us a round of tequila shots" he ordered and Yura wrote it down quickly.
She scolded herself for liking the way his deep voice sounded she almost asked him to say her name again.
She nodded her head smiling at them and quickly turned heading towards the bar when her party of three bagan to wave her down
"Oi! Pretty lady come here!" the creep from earlier said and she took a deep breath and headed his way
"My name is Yura sir. Not pretty lady" Yura said with her fake customer service voice to which her guest smirked at
"Ok yeah baby whatever, could you please bring me a whiskey on the rocks?" he slightly slurred and Yura like a pro she is, bit her tongue, jot it down and quickly walked away before her guest said anything dumb to her.
She walked back to the bar where Namjoon watched her cautiously
"Everything still okay Yura?" He asked her and she handed him her orders
"Yes, I promise I'll tell you when it's not okay Joonie" Yura reassured him with a smile.
Yura began to place the shots on her tray alongside with the lime, she placed the salt shaker inside her apron pocket and she carried the glass of whiskey with her free hand to make the stop at that table as quickly as possible since the weird guy looked like the drinks were hitting him hard now.
She walked up and placed the drink in front of the man that was again staring her down
"Thank you baby" he said quietly making her skin crawl in disgust she simply nodded her head and walked to her new guests table "Sorry about the wait" Yura apologized and placed the shots on the round table along with the lime and pulled out the salt shaker she carried in her apron.
"Enjoy" she said smiling at them and before she could walk away someone grabbed her arm making her yelp in surprise.
She turned and saw that it was her red headed guest making her heart race "Thank you Yura ah" he said to her and she lost her voice for a moment, her mouth felt dry so she simply smiled and bowed to which he simply let her go without another word.
Yura was stunned that she felt so flustered, she had never felt that way which she didn't know what to do besides ignore the feelings that stranger was stirring inside her.