The End

Yura woke up feeling a little cold seeing that her back was exposed and Chanyeol wasn't laying with her.
She grabbed the sheet wrapping it around herself and went to look for her boyfriend.
She walked back to the living room area and he wasn't there
"Chanyeol?" she said out loud as she walked to the kitchen and it saw he wasn't there either.
"He must've left" she said sadly to herself and went back to the room.
She saw the bed sheet stained red and she took it off and threw it at the end of the bed.
She was feeling emotional, she showered and wondered how she was going to make it home.
She made sure to rinse off the blood in between her legs and she took a fluffy towel from the counter and wrapped it around herself.
To her surprise there was a bag on top of the bed and it had a new change of clothes and she put them on, happy she had clean underwear.
She felt happy thinking Chanyeol had returned and quickly made her way out the room
"Chanie-" she said smiling but the man that came into view wasn't Chanyeol but Oh Sehun.
Yura cut herself off and she lost her smile as they met eyes
"Chanyeol had to leave doll, he told me to take you home" he told her and she nodded her head.
She had gathered her things and Sehun took her home, she didn't say goodbye to him but rather went straight to her apartment almost like running away from a captor.
She knew that he had seen the bundle up bloodied sheets and gathered what had happened with Chanyeol and her from that, she had the overwhelming urge to cry and she did as soon as she shut her door.
She muffled her sobs, she knew from what she had heard that the fact that her boyfriend did not stick around and left who knows at what hours of the night meant that their impending doom was near if not already there.
She put her clothes to wash and looked at her cell phone that had no notification from Chanyeol.
She tried to distract herself and immerse herself in homework that wasn't due for another 2 weeks.
The only people to call her were Sojin and Bom, thay had been concerned seeing that Namjoon had seen the surveillance footage from the other night and wanted to make sure she was okay.
She lied through her teeth telling them she was fine although Bom could hear through her lies that she wasn't okay.
Yura spend 3 days in her room, Chanyeol did not try and contact her any of those days.
She tried lying to herself the first day by the second and third she knew that it was over and it hurt her.
She caved in on her third day and called him, only to have an automated message say that the number she called was no longer in service.
Yura felt used, Bom finally came to see her since she had called out of work and missed school.
Bom let herself in since she guessed her code, Yura was predictable her favorite idol was Kim Jaejoong and her code was his birthday.
Yura was in bed when Bom came to lay with her
"What is wrong my princess?" she whispered in her ear as she cuddled her
"Unnie-I feel like I lost him" Yura whispered and she knew that Bom would guess what she meant by that
"Did you guys break up?" she asked and Yura shook her head not being able to talk as another sob bubbled in her chest and came up
"Yura sshi baby whats wrong?"
"I had sex with him" she confessed and Bom went silent
"Did he take ad-" "No, I initiated it but I feel like I lost him before I even got a chance to really love him" she confessed
"You love him?" Bom asked quietly
"I do unnie, I fell for him" Yura cried and Bom hugged her tightly
"Have you tried looking for him?" Bom suggested as she comforted her
"No, should I?" Yura was unsure
"Yes, maybe he's busy with work and you're overreacting" Bom said trying to sound sure of what she said but Yura could hear her doubt
"And if he is in fact done with me unnie?"
"Then I will be here, Sojin, even Namjoon" Bom said
"This hurts" Yura said as she cried, she knew the end was there but she didn't want to acknowledge it.

Bom stayed the night and tried to help her figure out what Chanyeol was doing the next day.
Sehun wasn't very discreet and posted a lot on his SNS and liked to check-in places, Bom told her to see for herself if Chanyeol was really adamant in ending their relationship or not.
Bom left for work and told Yura to call her if she needed anything.
She walked her out "I will unnie, I'll call you if I need anything" Yura assured her
"I love you princess" Bom said to her as she gave a one last tight hug.
Yura closed her door carefully and went back to her room.
She sat on her bed and opened her messages for SNS, she took a deep breath as she opened a tab with Sehun and she typed
Yura: 'Sehunnie, its Yura. Have you seen Chanyeol?'
Sehun:(typing...)
Yura bit her thumbnail anxiously as she waited for him to respond almost regretting having sent the message and even calling him by a pet name
Sehun: 'Ommoooo How do you know I like being called Sehunnie by a pretty girl? ;) jk I actually was with him yesterday.'
Yura wasn't sure why but she was relieved that Sehun was either pretending that he wasn't aware of what was happening with her and Chanyeol or he really in fact didn't know anything.
Yura: 'I need to talk to him and his cell is off'
Sehun: 'Oh, well I can let him know to call you doll :)'
Yura felt her heart beat faster, she was getting nervous and anxious
Yura: 'Thank you'
She logged off and took a deep breath "Is this really it?" she asked out loud and felt a new wave of tears come.
Yura was self conscious now that maybe she had done something wrong when they had sex or maybe something was wrong with her and he wanted to leave her because of it, although she knew those were just her insecurities surfacing it seemed nothing could change that.
It was a little past 6 pm when her phone rang, she looked and saw that it was a blocked number.
"Hello?" she answered knowing that it could only be one person on the other end
'Sehun told me you needed to talk to me, but I am busy today. Could you meet me at J.J.'s around 7-ish tomorrow?' Yura realized that he was being short with her
"Yes, I'll be there" she answered
The line went dead, and it hurt.
She took a deep breath she was tired of crying, she needed to accept the end if that was coming.
She took a shower and went to bed with a heavy heart.