Court

Today me and Tanya are heading of to court to work things out with Drake.

Nicki: Tanya did you take your bath.

Tanya: yes mommy

Nicki: alright come here and let me do your hygienes.

Tanya: ok

B.T.W Tanya is wearing white shorts, black top and white sneakers.

*4 hours later*

Nicki:Alright baby we're here get out now.

Tanya: *gets out*

Judge: today we have with us Drake and his ex Nicki Minaj and his daughter Tanya.

Nicki tell us what's going on in your family and what caused this situation to happen.

Nicki:well me and Drake had an argument about our daughter Tanya and me seeing a girl kiss him or him kissing a girl I don't no. So two weeks later me and Drake split up and I got Tanya to see her dad once a month. Tanya went over to his house and saw he had a new girlfriend which made her upset and ever since that day she didn't go back. We went to the mall and saw drake snogging his girlfriend carline which made me angry and causing me to snap and we were fighting in the middle of the shop and drake stopped us so we went home. I moved to Miami with my daughter 2 months ago and last month Drake came to my parents house because that's were we where staying and Drake took my daughter out of my hands and left so I called my friend Tyga and told him to call his homeboys to keep an eye out for where Drake was heading with my daughter and he was heading back to LA and I called the cops and yeah.

Judge: little girl is what your mom is saying true.

Tanya: I don't know I wasn't listening. (Everyone laughed)

Judge: why did you take Nicki's daughter?

Drake: because she took my daughter and left with her.

Judge: Nicki did you te drake you where leaving.

Nicki: yes I did and he even came and said goodbye.

Judge: from now on Tanya stays with Nicki for 4 months and stays with Drake for 4 months or you can just suck it up and get back together.

Drake you are charged $6000

DID U LIKE IT TELL ME WHAT THE NEXT CHAP SHOULD BE ABOUT. HOPE U ENJOYED IT. 😜👄👅✊🙈🙉🙊💏💄💍💎💋