Chapter 10

I cuddled deeper into the warmth that was engulfing my body, letting out a content sigh. I was squeezed tighter as a low chuckle vibrated throughout my "pillow".

My eyes snapped open, remembering what or rather who I was lying on. I bolted upright and pushed the culprit,"Styles, why in the hell did you let me fall asleep on you?!"

A sly smirk danced across his face and it took all I had not the wipe it off. "You looked so content, I didn't want to wake you. You looked like an angel. Well... until you actually woke up. "

My mouth dropped open and I felt my eyes grow three inches, he threw his head back and let out a hearty laugh and I smacked his chest,"You can suck an ass, Styles!"

"Really? That's fine because I like yours." He said with a smirk and squeezed my backside, causing me to squeak and blush a deep crimson. Which caused him to give another laugh.

"That's it! Leave! Now,Styles!!"

His face instantly dropped,"What? No. Why! Come on Cupcake!! We were just having fun."

"No no no, YOU were having fun. Leave."

"What about your hips though?"

"I can go get a heating pack, and some ibuprofen."

"But why would you do that when you have your own personal one right here?!" He said pointing to himself.

I took this time to examine him, he was wearing a white v-neck, the same jeans and his hair was a mess. What I wouldn't do to run my fingers through it... Or to kiss those soft pink lips of his...

"Hello!! Earth to cupcake!"

My thoughts were interrupted by a begging Harry,"Let me stay!"

I stopped biting my bottom lip, not realizing I was,"huh?"

"Let me stay and keep you company."

"No, I want to go back to sleep."

"You're lame."

"Fine if I'm lame then leave."

"No no, I was just kidding!"

"Thought so. Still. Leave."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why?"

He took a deep breath before saying a splurge of words coming out at 200 mph,"Because we're going to have to leave soon and I don't know when I'm going to see you next and I actually like like you and I want to spend time with you and yeah."

I stared at him wide eyed, not knowing what to say. My stomach was doing somersaults,"Fine. Stay on your side and don't touch me. I'm takin a nap."

His face lit up like fireworks,"Okay!"

I sighed, lying back on my side of the bed, bringing the blanket up to my chin. Harry got up, putting in a different movie. The bed dipped when he got back under the covers, softly humming to himself.

"Hey Styles?"

"Yes?"

"Can you put your hands back on my hips, they're starting to hurt again."

I could almost hear the smile form on his face but I got no reply. I soon felt his arms wrap around the entirety of my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"Goodnight, love."

I didn't say anything and pulled the blanket over my mouth, not letting him see the smile on my face.

--------------------

So, first update in forever, let me know what you think, hit me up with likes, critiques, anything really. Hope y'all all have a great rest of the week, and these updates my come regularly who knows.

See y'all later!!!

-LitaLou :)