Ross Geller.

My name is Professor Ross Geller. I live in New York working as a paleontology teacher (dinosaurs.) I have a sister named Monica Geller-Bing, married to Chandler Bing, my best friend from college. They have two children- Jack and Erica.

My best friend, Joey, is my roommate. He is an Italian actor. He and Phoebe are dating. But she is also seeing David on the side. I am the only one who knows this. But Joey kissed Ursula, her twin sister, the other day.

PRESENT:

"Hey Ross, wanna beer?"
"It's three thirty in the morning Joe!" I check the clock. It is actually five.
"Why so stubborn?"
"I'm surprised you know what that word means."
"What word was it again?"
"And there you go." I murmur under my breath before I have a sip of the beer.
"Joey, the hell is this?"
"I don't know!" He says slowly placing his empty can on the table.

I get up and walk into my room to grab my leather bag. I notice something underneath my pillow.

It's Rachel's old book. She must have left it here.

RACHEL GREEN:

When was the last time I heard that name?
Rachel Green was my high school sweetheart, my soulmate. I had a crush on her for nine years until she found out. We then dated for a year and we broke up because she was cheating on me with someone called Tag from her work.

We haven't seen each other for about five years. She was offered a job in Paris and she said her goodbyes. Monica still speaks to her though.

This was the book she was reading after we broke up I guess.

PRESENT:

"Hey Joe, look at this! Rachel left her book here!"
"Is it that steamy romance one?"
"Not sure." I look at the door. "Actually, yes it is."
Joey rushes in with a big smile. I laugh for a second.
"That's the one she got after you two broke up. I miss Rachel."
"Me too, Joe."
"Hey I know what!"
"What, Joey?" He walks back into the living room. And dials on the phone.
"Hey Mon. Me and Ross are coming over."
He hangs up and we walk out the door and shut it.

We walk down the road to their building and buzz the buzzer.
"Who is it?" Chandler asks.
"It's Ross and Joey, let us in."
We open the doors and climb upstairs. We don't need to knock, it's always open.

"Hey Mon!" I say kissing her cheek.
"Hi Ross, Joey. What is it?"
"I was wondering if you guys would like to go to Paris for a few days to see Rachel. We could surprise her." He says, Chandler answering.
"That sounds like fun, babe?"
"Why wouldn't I want to see Rachel?"

A smile spreads on my face.

"Ross? Are you ok with seeing her?"
"Of course, I've changed. I'm not the jealous guy I used to be. Am I?"
Everyone turns away, hiding their faces.
"Oh come on!"

END OF CHAPTER

Author note:
Hey guys thanks for reading my story. I will continue chapters if you guys share this story. I don't want this to be a waste of time for me because a lot of effort has been put into this story. Tag is not the bad guy, we find out some secrets in the next chapter: Paris.