vi

— back to present —

blackpink is currently in europe and is invited for a radio talk show. got7 is promoting their new song, eclipse stream please :)  and they have been working hard.

— blackpink; europe —

"girls, get your makeup ready for the talk show. we don't wanna be late, do we?" their manager says to the four girls who are in their pajamas.

"yes unnie." jennie replied, she has been humble since she had some space from jb.. but let's get our hopes up that they will be back in contact with each other.

makeup? done. hair? done. outfit? done.

they are ready!

they hop on their van and head off to the show center,

i hope you're doing well baby.. is what jennie thought when she stumbled upon this article on twitter.

 is what jennie thought when she stumbled upon this article on twitter

"yah, jennie.. why are u staring at got7's article?" oh no, she got caught ??

lisa suddenly broke the silence between the four girls who are waiting to arrive at the location.

"i just listened to their song last night, that's why i-"

"omg did u see my best friend? omg they did so great!" lisa compliments the boys, and especially her best friend.

"yes, lisa" jennie chuckled,

if only you knew lisa. jennie said in her mind.

when lisa actually said that jennie was staring at the article, jisoo swiftly looked at jennie.

yes, jennie is too obvious now..

~

"so in today's show, we have invited the popular kpop girlgroup who has been touring around the world, BLACKPINK!" the interviewer introduces the girls.

"wooh!!" the girls enter,

"you guys are stunning! omg" the interviewer added

"let's introduce ourselves shall we?" rosé says to her members.

"hello i'm jennie from blackpink, and i'm so happy to be here." "hi i'm lisa." "i'm jisoo, thank u for inviting us." "hey guys, i'm rosé.. i'm so glad that we came on this talk show to share some things with you."

now we start with the questions!

the girls positioned themselves in a proper way, they put the headphones on and pulled the chair closer to the table where the microphones are on.