Shut Up And Kiss Me Now

Chapter 2

Alex spent the next few days purposely avoiding Jack and it was beginning to piss everyone off. They would all get up, go to sound check without speaking at all and then All Time Low would proceed to play the live show with almost no talking onstage; even the fans were starting to notice that there was less and less 'Jalex' as they called it.

After the show, Alex would just crawl into his bunk (probably talking to Lisa) and leave the others to drink without him. It was really getting Jack down, he really cared about Alex and he couldn't stand to see him like this! 

One week into the tour, Matt Flyzik, All Time Low's tour manager, finally snapped.

"Jack, you and Princess Lexy need to get your shit together! The fans are starting to notice and you're ruining the whole 'Jalex' image! You know what those fangirls are like!" 

Jack sighed and paused the video game he was playing,

"What do you want me to do? Alex literally hates me!"

"Kiss and make up!" 

I wish... Jack thought to himself.

"I don't care, just stop this stupid argument, I swear to god, it's like managing a bunch of three year olds on this bus!" Matt threw his arms into the air and started to walk towards the door, "While you and Alex make up, we're all going for a drink!"

Jack suddenly threw himself off the sofa and grabbed Matt's arm,

"What the fuck? You can't just leave me on the bus with him! He might kill me!"

Matt smiled and shrugged,

"That would make my job easier!" With that, Matt exited the bus with Jack giving him the finger. 

Jack stood awkwardly in the middle of the bus, not entirely sure of what to do. He was so scared of facing Alex, it was hard enough not being able to tell Alex how he felt, but not talking to Alex at all was unbearable! 

He slowly made his way to Alex's bunk. The curtain was shut but there was a strange glow from Alex's laptop and the sound of blink-182 playing from his iPod. As Jack neared the bunk, his heart started racing. What if Alex refused to talk to him? And if he did talk, what would he say?

Suddenly, the curtain of Alex's bunk was thrown open and Jack jumped out of his skin. 

"Fuck, Jack!" Alex said, not even bothering to look up at his so-called 'best friend'. 

"Um, hey Alex, I was wondering if you-"

"I'm going for a piss, just leave me alone." Alex said with barely any emotion, Jack couldn't tell if he was still mad or not. 

"Never mind then...." Jack turned and headed back to the lounge at the back of the bus as Alex stomped over to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. 

Yeah, he's still mad...

Jack's game was still paused on the TV. He decided to leave it with Alex for tonight, he was obviously in no mood for talking so the only thing Jack could really do for now was amuse himself. He unplugged the Xbox and and put the greatest movie in the world on: Home Alone. 

He sat alone in the dark and watched as Kevin McAllister was plunged into a world of burglers and other dangers. Home Alone always calmed Jack down, he remembered when he and Alex used to watch it after school, he was surprised at how Alex could watch it five days in a row every week with him and not complain. He really was great friend. And now Jack felt like an asshole!

"Hey," 

Once again, Jack nearly shit himself. He hadn't noticed Alex coming into the dark room. He sat down next to jack and sighed. Jack froze, what the fuck do I say? 

Alex looked up at the screen and laughed as Kevin once again made a fool of the 'wet bandits'. Jack fucking loved that laugh. 

"You still find this funny?" Jack asked his friend in the darkness. The glow from the TV was illumminating all of the precious features of Alex's face and Jack's heart began to pound in his chest.

"Of course!" Alex smiled, "I had to watch it all the time with you remember?" He laughed again and this time Jack was sure his heart was about to jump out of his chest and he would suddenly blurt out all of his feelings. But then he was sure he would lose Alex for good.

"Look, Lex," Jack turned to face Alex fully and gulped as he looked straight into Alex's chocolate brown eyes. "I'm really sorry about what I said, I was just-" 

Jack's apology was brought to an abrupt halt as Alex's lips collided with his and they were both thrown into a passionate kiss. Jack quickly broke the kiss, 

"Oh my god, Alex! I'm so sorry, I just-"

"Shut up, Jacky! You always were a worry wart!"

Jack laughed, "That was probably the worst insult I have ever heard!" 

Alex pulled an upset face and turned away, "I guess you don't want me here, then..." 

"No, wait!" Jack lunged forward and grabbed Alex's arm, holding him in place. Alex turned back to face him, a huge grin plastered across his face. 

Oh great, now I look desperate!

Alex didn't seem to mind as he went in for another kiss. Jack didn't hesitate at all in returning the kiss and soon Alex was sucking and biting at Jack's neck. Jack moaned in ecstasy, he was in heaven. 

"Oooh, what do we have here then?" Alex asked, his eyes leading down to a lump in Jack's skinny jeans. Jack blushed and tried to look away.

"It's-er-been a while.." He trailed off, embarrassed by the fact that his best friend had just given him a boner. Alex smiled against Jack's neck, his hot breath sent shivers down Jack's spine.

"Well, we can fix that..." 

Jack felt Alex's hand travelling lower and lower until it was hovering over the small bump. Alex lowered his hand and began to softly rub Jack's growing erection through the material of Jack's jeans and Jack could only muster up enough breath for a small whimper of pleasure.

"Alex, stop teasing!"

"Alright, alright!" 

Jack felt Alex undoing his belt in the darkness and suddenly his jeans and boxers were around his ankles. 

Alex gripped Jack's length firmly and began pumping. 

"FUCK!" Jack moaned and thrusted, attempting to meet Alex's hand halfway. Suddenly, the pumping stopped.

"Uh uh!" Alex whispered in his ear, "I didn't say you could move, we're still not friends, I never got to apologise for my side of the argument, so this is my apology and you can't have any say in it."

Jack nodded eagerly, he just wanted Alex to finish what he'd started. After a few seconds, Alex's hand started to move again, this time it got quicker and quicker and Alex kept nibbling at Jack's neck, never losing his rhythm. 

All of the excitement was building up and the pleasure was insane, after a few minutes, Jack knew he had to cum. 

"A-Alex, I'm s-so fucking close!" He moaned and a few seconds later, he exploded in Alex's hand. 

They both sat there for a moment, Jack trying to catch his breath and Alex simply rested his arm. 

Alex suddenly stood up, 

"I'm gonna get a wash and go to bed before the others get back!" 

Jack just nodded, still not being able to get his head around what just happened. 

"Oh, Alex?" Alex turned to face his friend, 

"Yeah, buddy?"

"Apology accepted!"