The Isle of Mists

Elirianoi has never felt quite at home in the Ysborg castle, in fact, she feels hostage there, and rightly so.

Still, when she unexpectedly has to leave it and venture into the unknown, she's far from happy because this also means she has to part with the love of her life.

During her unwanted journey, this lonely girl without any memories of her past meets a whole new fascinating world full of rather untypical undead, mages, demons, ghosts and priestesses, while her fate seems to entwine strangely with a certain mysterious and exceptionally intrusive crow.

Now that she is finding her path her world is shifting. Will a banished mage, a mysterious crow and a quizzical goddess save her or doom her? Will she ever learn who she is? Or will she become someone new altogether?

Copyright (c) 2015 Elise Blackpool. All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT: 

Please be aware, that due to upcoming publication of the Isle of Mists in Polish (yaaay me!), I had to withold updating this version of the story. For more information please go to the Author's Note in the last chapter. Anyways, I still hope you'll be tempted to have a sneak peak of my writing in the chapters that are still here :)))

Cheers :D

Elise