[4] Hanzo

Requested by: Hanzo-Kun

Theme: Forced

Genre: smut, 18+, angst

Warnings: Rape themes, if you're uncomfortable with this, or are easily triggered, don't read any further

WC: 2071

Notes: everyone, if you will request PLEASE tell me everything. It took my friend and I quite some time to figure out how to make this, and the requester didn't tell me until after a week or so what she wanted the reader to be. So if it wasn't to your standard, then I'm sorry but it's not my problem. You didn't tell me in the first place how you want it to be, and how you wanted the reader to be until me and my friend found the perfect scenario.

So if you request, but DON'T have a scenario then don't expect the request to happen.

======

The sounds of flames burning filled the void, the smell of smoke filling the once clean air. The sickening sound of blood hitting the ground added with the flames, as everyone from the village you lived in died. And everyone you once loved perishing from the demonic hero you once admired; Hanzo. The hero, fused with a demon was killing everyone, just for the sick thrill of it. And it disgusted you to the very core.

A cough escaped your l/c lips as you rushed throughout the flames, the heavy smoke beginning to settle in your lungs, forcing every ounce of air you once had out.  Your legs began to burn, begging you to stop and rest. But you knew better to. You continued to run, tears brimming your e/c eyes, and your skin slick with sweat and soot. You felt disgusted and just wanted to escape.

Spotting a large pile of debris, you took your chance and went for it. Hiding beneath one large chunk from the roof, you breath heavily. Your legs were trembling from all the running, and you placed your hand on your chest, feeling your rapid pulse. You prayed that the demon wouldn't find you.

Just as you began to relax, footsteps began walking towards your direction, your body stiffening up with fear. It couldn't be another civilian.. it had to be him. Forcing yourself to go more beneath the roof, you prayed he would go away, and to find someone else to pray upon.

Lord wasn't on your side..

The roof was suddenly broken into two, the two pieces falling away from each other, exposing your presence to the so-called 'hero.' Eyes widening, you pushed yourself up and began to run away from the demon, only for a hand to snag your wrist and drag you to the ground.

With upmost force, Hanzo threw you onto the ground, winding your already tired body. You panted, and tried to get up to run again, only for his foot to press on your chest. You groaned at the pressure, and narrowed you eyes up towards the villain. You wanted to either be set free, or killed by this point.

"L-let me go.!!" You demanded as strongly as you could. Placing your hands on his foot, you tried to move it from your chest, only for him to press on you more. "Do not struggle from me, mortal..." He growled lowly, his voice muffled by the mask he wore.

His lifeless eyes looked around the area you both were at; all deserted, save for a few standing poles. Gaining an idea for his own experience, he released his foot, and quickly grabbed you by your neck. Your eyes widened, placing your hands on his grasp as he lifted you up, almost as if you were nothing more than a toy.