Looking for a beta reader!

I'm looking from some one to read my Fang,Chains,And Other Little Things story (Still thinking about changing the title). I've evolved more as a writer, So all the ones I've been lacking in are the first four chapters in my opinion and the rest seem to be a bit better (Again in my opinion.). I plan on rewriting it soon (Sometime this summer... Hopefully..) so it will be less weird. 

My known problems are as listed! 

-bi polar characters.

-oddly anxiety filled main character. 

-characters appearing randomly. (Does that make scene?) 

-Grammar. (I don't want to have an inbox over flown with messages about my grammar I know it sucks! At least I know the difference between there, their, they're,  your, and you're.  I have no clue why people seem obsessed with others not knowing it.)

-Lack of females! (I'm a girl and females are hard to write about when they're not the main character, unless you count gay characters. I will be adding more!  Great now I'm rethinking the there, their, and they're thing.)

-Summery!!! (Enough said! But to lazy to change it.) 

-The love interest. 

- Probably plot ( But it's just starting out so the plot will make more since with the next update which i'm posting later.)

-And most of all! The first chapter! I've stressed about how I was gonna change it but couldn't think of one! 

And that is probably all of it. As payment I will give a permanent follow, read, vote, and comment your story(s) of your choosing and add them to my reading list! And why do I feel like a stuck up ass for writing this?? Either way whoever is willing to help is greatly appreciated! 

☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

Don't forget to comment, vote, share, and check out my other stories! ~Missy