The story of marriage

The story of my marriage takes me back to 1978 a beautiful regular day being me outside reading a book or writing under my cherry blossom tree. Then I heard a yell not a bad one it came from across the street , It was Prince, that man had taken my heart because he knows I have a big crush on him and he asked me about how and why did I like him. I was wondering if I should say something or tell him about why I like him until he came to me in his quiet little voice " Am I bothering you dear?" His words made me feel like I was on cloud 12. " No your not bothering me, But I do wanna talk to you about my love for you" I needed to tell him about it I can't get it out "I have time for you mama tell me what's up" He always calls me Mama and probably always will but anyway. "I really like you and your really cute I wanted to be with you but do you like me?" Every time I said something his hands moved closer to my thighs and up my stomach. " I don't like you mama I love you the way you walk and talk that majestic body makes me feel like I got what I wanted finally" He left after that because his mom called him back inside. But then we had been together for two years by now and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me he got down on one knee on that whole concert for Controversy and looked up at me with tears in his eyes " W-would you Marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?" I wiped his tears and nodded I said yes about five times and ran into his arms " I love you"

Don't ever forget me baby I still love you💖💍😍