The adventures in the Amazonian Jungles

The hunter moves swiftly in his strut for the game that he is eying from without of the outskirts of the mountainous ranges, inhabiting the south American amazon jungles inner belt, that from the view of a flying beast would seemingly be like the underlying garment of an Indians home, with the bedrock lying beneath the bear pelt tent, in triangular form, that encompasses and surrounds those that live there. I saw Taneiaman from the eagles eye, as he eagerly lead his tracks into the striking blow he was about to administer to the prey, that however powerful and strong, could not abstain from being caught by the ever reaching claw of Taneiaman's catch; in its elongated stretch of which no terrestrial animal, marine swimmer or aerial monger could escape. As I watched him I thought to myself,"how could such a primitive amazonian hunter be so intelligent in the prowess of his foot, and be so speedy in each attack, that seemed to any western man like myself to be of the scent of a master huntsman, in which I or any other man of the west had never seen before." "Grshhhhh" was the only sound that could be recognized as he tore his prey apart into segments, like a young boy back in the Americas toying with the segmented legiments of an ant, right before his parents could spot him to only punish him for what he had done. The prey I could fashion a sight on was largely ferocious in size and length, i couldn't quite tell but, from my glimpse it appeared to be the dead carcass of a tiger; i couldn't see too well due to the distance at which i stood but, i could relay a few black and orange stripes on the bestial torso. Just as the Native huntsman released his small but recognizable dagger, he gave a loud and espy call of celebration," yaaaaaahhhhhhllllaaahhhhhhh" twice or thrice to be exact. With the last of his celebratory calls, he pulled from the side of his right leg, a largely sized pouch to insert the compartments of the feline; just as he finished a neighboring and familiar "yahhhhhhhllahhhhhh" came about from the in-skirts of the forest; soon enough a sign of a tall, murky and dark character came out into the open to greet his native tribesman and partner in hunting. The tribesman in dripping blood and blackish-like scars, only to be comparatively examined to the likes of a tar like substance, walked closer to the protagonist, coming from his mouth was a whiteness , only shortcoming to appear as saliva, oozing and descending out like a waterfall or like a rabid wild dog that had just become crazed. "Ouikatoi cannotoi" relayed Taneiman, this meant "whats happened, in his native tongue. Right before his partner could speak he recognized that it was Rakouuto, his long forgotten tribal friend, who had been taken away years ago, due to comporting beliefs between two chiefs who had differential thought as to who should succeed as the new leader of the Onokonto tribe. But just before this, couldn't even recollect this man to his thoughts, almost as if he had never met him before. Without anymore hesitant upheaval in thinking, Taneiman grabbed Rakouuto and threw him on his back, picked his pouch of tiger meat, and starting running back to his village; he didn't know why he was doing this, but it seemed to be the only correct thing to do, even though his father, the chiefs-man, would not adhere to this lightly nor would he smile at all upon the meat being delayed; for his tribe was starving from famine despite the rainforests known heavy rainfall, a drought had just come out of nowhere. As the our protagonist ran with his wounded, but nearly alive friend, Rakouuto murmured in agony," The white man has returned, the white man has returned." Taneimans eyes widened as if they were being ripped apart by the talons of a vultures,as if a shock wave of reality had just struck his heart but, not being able to stop him, he kept sprinting knowing that possibly this might save a possible future quarrel with his neighboring tribal foes; in his mind he only thought this, so that they might team up against the white invaders. I told my pilot to lower me down from the plane, so that i could reach leveled ground, as we descended to the forest floor, i jumped off the plane with a barren-coded rope, of the strongest caliber landed, and then started running from behind the two natives about 40 paces behind; whether they knew it or not, (or the audience) this was my chance for the ancient amazonian treasure, that i had been searching for, for the past 2 decades; and this was it, I "was" going to get it. I continued to chase them until we finally got to the village, where upon with all the surprises of the world, there in front of us was a fleet of Australian-Russian-American white men, with bayonets, and machetes about a foot in length. I made a quick jump for hidden safety, into a small cave where i couldn't be spotted, but little did i know that there was a 5 feet deep water ravine filled with water snakes bared to the teeth. I could barely make a realistic image of the village, but, Taneiman and Rakouuto were tangently screaming and attempting to escape, although the assumed militants from im assuming some eastern European place or mayhaps even the north Americas in origin, took them both in an instant and tied them with silver bared titanium coiled cuffs of the finest metal that I've ever seen; albeit my blindness and distance underneath the watering cavern. And that is what would shortly become of the three characters, we don't know what will exactly happen to them all, but we hope something eventful will come of them.We can only predict that chaos is in all of their wakes. What will become of the two natives? Will they escape the horrid white mans grasp of absolute power? Will our glorious treasure hunter Eric get what he's desired for years? Or will the white men prevail as most tales make due? Or perhaps everything and nothing will happen to them; I guess we'll have to wait until I the narrator, tells the rest of it; but for now, im quite tired and i must being drinking my midnight tea. Oh and its time I've been off to bed; but don't worry my beloved audience, the story goes on, no doubt, the story shall continue tomorrow; and as always, thank you for reading.