Why is humans so weak?

My teeth let go of Sam and he fall into my bed again.

There was blood on my pillowcase, but I didn't mind.

"Honey? Babe? Stay with me!" I almost ripped my head of out frustration. My boy was laying on my bed, with his eyes wide open, with no signs of life. I heard his heart slowed down. Suddenly he screemed again and started tossing around in pain.

My heart sank down into my chest again, and I jumped around and catched his hands.

"It's over soon enough, babe. It wont be long until I could kiss you whitout being afraid of hurt you."

The first I guess I said to calm myself down, but the rest I ment. I wiped the blood on my pillowcase of with my finger and likked it up.

I heard that Edward was sitting trippin' on his couch, nervous for what I could do to him. He knew I had powers.

Carlisle lokkes me in the eyes. He understanded what I ment.

He took Sam's arms while I ran into Edwards room.

"He is gonna be a vampire, you know. I love him, Edward. Why can't you understand that? One day you to will find the one.So do not let this fight between us, harm Sam. Then I really gonna ripp your head of."

I returned to my room without hearing his answer.

I took over Sams arms again, he started slowing down his movements. I listened. I could hear the venom spread true him. I taught that soon enough he would be a vampire like me.