Chap 4

{>\•/<} hey! I'm just going to tell you now, football in this is soccor, I sometimes mix myself up so sorry {=•.~=}

Uri pov~

I sat in my room on my laptop on a website called 'animewaffles' (a/n is actually an online website to watch anime on, I use it) I was watching a new anime called love stage and I was enjoying it when mum burst into the room, I paused it. "baby! mummy is making cake! why don't you help!!!" she cheered. I sighed and reluctantly stood from my bed.

"Sure mum" she grabs my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

As we were cooking, I couldn't help but to think about Tristan. oh how much I'd take to just touch him to hold his hand, go on dates...be a couple. I giggle at the thought.

"What's gotten you so giddily?" mum chuckled

"I-I guess I've fallen for someone" I whisper with a small smile.

The front door opened and soon ma came into the kitchen, mum was staring at me. then squeals "omg!! my baby's fallen inlove! his fallen inlove!!!"

"Who's stealing my boy away!" ma growled protectively

"His fallen inlove baby! oh how romantic! have you told this boy?" I shook my head viciously.

"I can't, nope, never! he'd never like a nerd like me!" I say

"Don't say that your beautiful, smart, funny, your perfect, as long as his gay you have a great chance" mummy hugged me

"No ones taking my boy! if he dares to hurt you! I will rip him to shreds!!!" ma roared. and I groaned.

I turned to run away but I found myself crashing face first into the wall, breaking my glasses definitely "fuck" I groan, everything was blurry.

"Oh god! are you okay baby!" mum helped me up and ma guided me to a chair while mum picked up my last pair of glasses.

Ma sighed "I guess your going to be wearing contacts"

"But-"

"I know son. you don't like the feeling of them, but we can't afford new glasses at the moment"

I groan "can you go get then?" I murmur, mums presence left the room. ma brushed the bit of glass from my nose away and soon enough mum appeared again and put the box in my hand. I opened it and put in my contacts, blinking, trying to get use to the feeling of contacts.

***

After getting ready for school I sat in the car, waiting for mum, who was dropping me off today. I blinked and gently rubbed my eye, the contacts are annoying.

Mum finally got in "stop rubbing your eyes" she scolded and I sighed, but nodded anyway.

After I got out of the car, I hide my face with my hair and put my hood up on the white SAO hoddie I was wearing up.

I got my books and went to my class room unnoticed, Harold was already there. I sighed and sat next to him, he turned to me, ready to say something but his eyes widened "holy shit!" He murmured "your- your so fucking cute!" He stood up, now talking loudly and gaining the attention of others in the class room, I blushed.

"N-no I'm not" I say.

"Dude! you make a straight man turn gay! you would turn heads in an audience at the red carpet! hell! you might even get jumped looking like that!" I blushed more. "where are your glasses!?"

"Thanks to the wall in my kitchen, they were smashed" I groan and slam my head onto my table

"Silence!" the teacher came in. I didn't even know the bell went! no one obviously did! The teachers eyes land on me, lust fills his eyes. oh god! there was also confusion in his eyes. "who are you?" he asks

"U-uri sir, I've been in this class for a long time" I say, he raises a brow. his eyes still filled with lust. he was trying to hide his boner.

I ran out of the room with my bag quickly, with my bag. I pulled out my phone and rang mum.

"Uri? shouldn't you be in class?" she asks as soon as she answers

"M-mummy" I stutter, the left over people in the hallway were giving me lustful looks, guys and girls! "t-they're all starring" I start to sob "there starring at me as if they want to fuck me here and now, with no remorse, or dignity, not even caring for the sex for that matter! pick me up! now" I was crying and stopped at the stairs were I sat.

"I'm coming now baby" she then hung up

"Uri?" Tristan's sweet honey voice filled my ears. I gasp and wipe away my tears quickly and spun around "where's your glasses?" he raises a brow. I noted that his eyes aren't filled with lust and hunger but love and caring "were you crying? are you alright?" I nodded

We just stared at each other, after about 15 minutes he opened his mouth to speak but is cut off "baby!!!" I spun around just as my mum engulfed me in a hug "are you alright baby? no one hurt you did they? no one touched you did they? wait till your ma hears this!" she said in a rush

"Mummy" I cry into her....stomach, I'm small. "they all stare at me like animals! I want to go home!" I say totally forgetting about Tristan, well...thats until he growls.

"Who looked at you like that!? I'll murder them! your mine!" he roars protectively and I blush at his words. And just like the weirdo I am, I pass out from exhaustion, in my mums arms.

{¥.¥} awwww! this is why I love romance books! it's like butterfly's! it makes you want a love like that <3 <3 any way vote!!!! comment! and that 'follow' button is right at the bus stop! don't leave it there! ;) I'm out bitches! {€.€}