WHEN HE LASHED OUT ON YOU (PT. 2)

The next morning you made your way to the kitchen to cook for breakfast. You ready his things before going to work. You heard a footsteps coming down from the staircase. "Good morning, kook" you greeted him with love and sincerity. But only to be greeted by a sigh and nod. You didn't care if he had fallen in love with someone else, you just want to show what a wife should be doing to her husband. And that is taking care of each other and loving him unconditionally.

You fixed his tie and hair before he went out. "Goodbye, don't stress yourself okay?" You said and kissed his forehead. Thats when you saw a disgusted look from his face. You had to be strong enough for yourself even though it was hell hurting you from inside. You love him so much, that you cannot even think of what will happen to both of you. After all you both exchange your vows, for better or for worst.

2 WEEKS AFTER
You always call him on the phone asking how's the practice and if he had already eaten. But the sad thing was, he always say mean things to you and hung up the call. Every night when he comes home, he always smelled a woman perfume. You as the wife, always took care of him like change his clothes, make a dinner and breakfast. You never failed as a wife.

You were walking through the grocery store to buy a supply for the house when you suddenly bumped into someone else's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, I jus—" you were cut off by him. "Y/n..." that voice, the voice that you missed. "JungSuk-ah!" You hugged him like it's the end of the world.

He was your bestfriend for a long time, not until he confessed to you, you turned him down for Jungkook. After you rejected him, you never contact him nor see him. 'He changed a lot' you thought to yourself. You both exchanged some chitchats about how's life going and you told him about Jungkook.

Later that night, you were surprised to see Jungkook already in the couch playing with his PS4. "Oh you're home early..." you couldn't help but smile. He didn't listen to you. "U-uhmm have you eat already?" You nervously asked him. "Just shut up will you?!!" He burst out of anger then continue playing again.

You'd still made a dinner just incase he might be hungry. After you made a dinner you went directly to your bedroom to relax when you suddenly felt his presence on your side. He was not talking to you, all he did was text his so called bestfriend. You were about to sleep when your phone rang. You answered the phone quickly.

"Hello, JungSuk"