Ghost

- You really thought that I, The leader of Leicester alliance, am stupid ladykiller? Oh how naiive you are, dear Dimitri, and how that naiiviness destroyed your kingdom.
Those words had that man spat to me when he visited My jail. - I would never strike to unarmed man, and that's why you're still alive. Ah, but I see, you wish you weren't. So it really Hurt that much to lose your lover. Sadly enough I have to execute every leader of Other continents I have taken. I wish I could let you live thought, I really do.

Teacher Byleth and future Empress Edelgard are dead, My kingdom has Fallen, Church of Seros is destroyed, and My beloved is Dead. All this by man, who I thought as a friend. Maybe he never did. Maybe he had always been using us, and Make us tell him our weak points. Empresses was that singer, Dorothea. Claude managed to get her to his side. That betrayal destroyed Edelgard. Teacher Byleths was another teacher, Manuela. She had Been killed when she tried to protect other students. Miss Byleth had killed herself soon after. Mine was, you probably guessed, My beloved. Claude had killed him, after Not getting him to join his side. I was there. I saw how Felix fell. How his silky, Dark hair got messed up by his own blood. How his eyes widened when Claude, up from his Wyvern, shot his chest with an arrow blessed by Goddess, who now was More of a demon than anything. I heard his last words. I remember threwing My weapon to my side, it was slowing me down. I held Felix until I felt The last bit of Life leave him. Then everything went dark.

I woke up later on jail. Clau- Leader of Alliance came and told me The details. Most of The land had survived. I would Be executed. My Grave would Be next to My old home.

I feel transparent. I feel like a ghost

It's time for execution. Claude visited My jail yesterday and I pretended to Be asleep. I thought I heard "sorry" but that man isn't one to apologize.
It's quillotine. I see Felix. I see Miss Byleth, miss Manuela and My closest friends. I feel cold metal on My neck. That's when I knew. I was free. I wasn't a ghost anymore.

Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N. I felt like this