60

*colbys pov*

"COLBY I LOVE YOU!" She screamed I cried so hard.

Corey and devyn cried behind me. The ride continued to a stop. They released people. While I stayed in my seat and cried into my hands. "Colby come on." Corey said. I stood up and tried to walk to them. Corey put his arms around me. He just let me cry. Jake and Sam who didn't ride this ride walked to us and just made one big group hug.

"Excuse me guys. I'm gonna have to ask you to move" A worker tried to get me to move. I didn't budge.

"Sir, did you know the girl? You were sitting next to her?" He asked I nodded. Sam stood with me as the others left the area and they were all crying. "He purposed today. She was his fiancée" Sam said for me I sat down on a bench. "I'm so sorry." The worker said and they said goodbys and Sam got me and we left the park.

"Sam, she's gone."

A/n

SORRY BUT IM CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS FUCK

"I know buddy. It's gonna be okay." He tried to help. "Sam I was gonna marry her. We were gonna live in a nice house and be together till death. I was gonna take care of her and the future kids. I was gonna be there for her through everything." I said yelling in sadness. I wanted her to be okay..

"Sam She was my everything." I cried into his shoulder as I pulled him in for a hug.

A little girl hugged me and Sam . It was so sudden. I didn't know what to do. I looked down and saw Sophia again. She cried as well. "I'm sorry. I saw her fall and I thought you'd want a hug." She smiled with tears falling. I bent down and sat down. "Oh it's okay." She hugged me with arms around my neck.

"I'm so sorry about what happened." Her mom said. "Colby stay strong." Sophia said and I smiled and she wiped away my tears. "She wants you to be strong." Sophia smiled. I smiled with her. "I will be strong. Thank you Sophia."

"Mommy send him the picture from today." Sophia pulled on his moms jacket. The rest of my friends walked over to me as I stood up.

"I sent it to you. Again I'm so sorry. I hope everything turns out okay." Her mom said. "It's okay. I have good friends who can help me."

We walked away after saying goodbye.

I was gonna be okay, for Kylee....

That the Fin of me and kylees story. Or so I thought