huling gabi - moira ft. quest

I think reading this would be much better if you're actually listening to the song (that's obviously in the title right now. Haha)

P.S: Please bear with my writing. Wala na po akong skills.

"Kat, check. Maddie, check. Therese, check. Ate Mona, check." Dani recited while casually flipping invitations for Thirdy's big day. She checked them one by one and Thirdy was just listening to her intently.

She was down to the last invitation and shocked that there was no Bea de Leon and family in any invitation she checked through.

She stared at him. "Wait. Aren't you gonna invite ate Bea? Bakit wala siya dito?"

He sighed. He knew she'd bring this up, but who would not? Bong already brought it up during a family dinner. "I'm still thinking about it." He replied.

"Are you kidding, Kuya?" She said unbelievably. "You have to invite her! It's special for ate Bea, too."

"I know, Dans." Thirdy had his head down. "Just give me more time to figure it out. It's not too late."

"Yeah right. That's what you said when you were Highschool, trying to make a move to ate Bea, diba?" She laughed.

Thirdy gave her a death glare and she continued to fix some of Thirdy's big-day errands.

"I'm home!" Bea cheerfully greeted everyone in the de Leon household. It's always like this, she always loves coming home to her family.

After a long day of training and work, she can finally rest up for the weekend. It's fun being a businesswoman and a volleyball player at the same time, but she's planning to retire volleyball soon.

"Always so happy." Loel noticed.

"I know I know!" She smiled as she took a seat, she was just in time for dinner.

Helpers placed their plates, utensils and the food prepared by her mother Det, quietly settling down on her seat. She glanced at Bea, who was obviously very happy to be home.

She didn't want to ruin her mood, but at the same time Bea has every right to know.

"Nak..." Det started. Bea immediately stared at her.

"Thirdy's getting married." She uttered, handing Bea the invitation.

Bea de Leon and family.

Bea felt her whole world stop. Of course she knew at one point in her life Thirdy would finally have a girl he deserves, but it's happening too soon.

"O-oh." She stuttered. "I can't believe it. I'm so happy for him!"

"Are you okay, Bea?" His father, Elmer, asked her. Concern was evident at his voice.

"Of course, Dad. It's not like Thirdy's my ex boyfriend or something." She defended herself, laughing.

Loel swiftly changed the topic as he can feel Bea a little uncomfortable with the questions. They continued a nice happy dinner but inside of it all, Bea was frightened. She didn't even know why she felt like that.

After another family bonding which is watching movies together, they finally settled themselves to their respective rooms.

Bea took a deep breath as she entered her room, staring at Thirdy's wedding invitation that she sneaked in.

She smiles as she remembers, back in Highschool, he adored her so much.

"Bei." Thirdy carefully poked her.

Bea was watching her friends dance with their prom partners and she could not resist this guy beside her being all annoying. He's really doing things that would make me hate him. She thought.