Vampires only Boyf riends

(Vamp au) 

(Third person POV) 

Vampires after many years of hate and bigotry get to live amoung the humans, though they didn't gave many rights. Human aren't very accommodating creatures so vampires are forced to drink cow blood, take night shifts and pray waitresses understand the garlic thing. Micheal Mell was a vampire, a gay vampire two things that didnt stack well in his favor. Micheal also loved music and his favorite musician was Jeremy Heere also known as "Bloodlust" he wasn't a vampire but he thought vampires where cool and play with a moteft. Many of his song where about vampire stuff, such as, "hit like a bat," " take my too my grave", "stake through my heart", his namesake "blood lust" and micheal's personal favorite "Bite me." Older vampires didn't like Bloodlust saying he mocks vampires but for younger vampires he inspires them that maybe the world will finally accept them. Micheal wished Jeremy would perform in his town or even better get to meet Jeremy, but that will never happen, right?

(Jeremy POV) 

"Hey, Evan what city in the US has the most vampires per capita?" Evan my step brother is in charge of the details of my concert. "I believe it's Newark, New Jersey." They have vampires in New Jersey? Then I remember something. "Doesn't your boyfriend Conner live in Newark." Evan went red and began stuttering. "H-he does but so do the m-most vampires per  ca-capita." I laughed and ruffled his hair, "Thanks Ev." I went to twitter to announce my next concert. 

@ BloodLustoffical 

Hey BloodLusters, look out for my next concert in Newark, New Jersey. It is vampires only event with a special meet and greet for those with vip tickets. Concert is November 15-18 

Bloodlust signing out! 

I hit tweet and immediately floods of vampires responded with things like "OMG OMG OMG" And "THATS MY TOWN" Connor even responded with "I'll be waiting, heere." But one response stuck out to me. 

@ Micheallovesbloodslush replyed 

You are playing in my city!!! I can't believe it!! You are an inspiration to many young vampires!, just like  me!!! 

Clicked his twitter out of boredom of course, and he's kinda cute... 

"Hey Ev is it legal to talk to fans via twitter?" 

"Jeremy that is the stupidest thing to come out of your mouth."

(Micheals POV) 

HOLY ARTFUL CHICKEN 

JEREMY HEERE AKA BLOODLUST IS HAVING A VAMPIRE ONLY CONCERT AND MET AND GREET IN MY CITY!!!! 

I need to go to that concert, I just need my mothers' permission. I spotted the regel ladies in the kitchen talking so decided on eavesdropping. "Martha! It's a garlic substitute I'll be fine." "But Ariel it has the word garlic in it." "Your sex has the word man in it and are you a man? No." "The word woman has NOTHING to do with man!" Martha is my Mother and Ariel is also my mother but so I don't get it confused they tell me just to call them by their first names. "Moms! Guess what" Ariel looks up from eating her substitute garlic bread, "yes, Micky?" My hands start shaking from excitement. "Bloodlust is playing a vampire only concert with a meet and greet this weekend in Newark! Can I go?" Ariel being co mom and not head mom looked at Martha. "Bloodlust? Isn't he the fadepire?" I nodded, Fadepire was the nickname the older vamps gave him. "Um.... no." Ariel pips up. "Come on Martha, he's a senior and besides it is vampire only, have you even listened to Bloodlust?" Ariel will never say it out loud but she likes listening to Bloodlust. "I'll listen to one song tonight and if I deem it worthy you may go." I go to hug her. "Thank you Moms!" 

I go up to my room and put on "Bite me" 

"Pale face, cold skin, dead eyes, a kin to Snow White. sharps fangs, blood in my veins, oh baby, why don't you bi bi bi bite me. Make me one of a kind make me one of your kind, why don't you bi bi bi bite me. Sleep in all day parties all night sounds like the li li li life for me. Sure I couldn't eat garlic bread or wear a cross around my neck but the sunshine already brings me death, so why don't you bite me, why don't you bi bi-bi bite me- 

*ding* 

A message from BloodLustoffical came up for my Instagram. I checked it. Bloodlust has followed me on instagram!!! Holy mother of nuts! Then I see HE INSTANT MESSAGED ME!

Bloodlust: hey are you Micheal mell?

Michealbloodslush: yes this is Micheal! I'm a big fan. 

Bloodlust: after my concert on the 18 would you like to get a special tour? 

Micheal: why me? Are you really Bloodlust? 

Bloodlust: you're kinda cute (by the way I'm 17, not a pedo) 

Micheal: that picture is not on the Internet??? It is you! you found me cause of that message on twitter right? 

Bloodlust: yeah... sorry..

Micheal: no no it's cool, I'd love to go on a special tour with you! 

Bloodlust: great meet me back stage after the November 18th concert. 

Micheal: got it! 

Holy mackadoodles THIS IS AMAZING!

————————————

Hey guys it's TheJackieLaurens should I make a part two?