The Date

We walk into the Carnival. Inside there is already lots of people everywhere going on rides, playing games and eating. Everyone looked like they were having a great time. I looked like the only nervous one there. Morgan looks at me and says "Is there anywhere you want to go to first?" 

"Hmm... Would you want to do the one ride where you go up in a circle first? 

"Sure!" -Morgan

We walk over to it and takes a couple minuets till the ride is full. We then go on it. At first I'm nervous because I have never done that ride before as I am afraid of heights and rollercoasters have never been my thing. I can do small ones but nothing big. Otherwise I'm pretty sure ill throw up fast. The ride went fast and it was very fun. 

"Want to do it again? I ask.

"Sure!"-Morgan

We do the ride again and it was not what I thought. It was fun! We then go to a couple other rides. We slide down a long slide, and then I see a ride I want us to go on. 

"Hey want to go on other ride?"

"Of course!" - Morgan

I grab her hand and say "Follow me!"

Her hand was warm and now our hands are interlocked. We go to  a ride where we go into balls and hit each other around. Afterwards we go to the arcade games and carnival games that was there. There was a shooting game and I asked

"Do you want a prize from there?"

"Sure!" -Morgan

I pay the guy at the carnival game. The object of the game is to hit the cans and make them fall using a toy gun that shoots using the tops of wines. I shoot twice and miss. I asked him to try one more time. This time I shit several down and won a small stuff bear. Im excited and give the bear to Morgan.

She says "Thank you and my turn!"

She pays the guy and starts to play. She hits all the cans down on her first time and gets a huge stuff bear! My mouth is dropped literally. I can't believe how well of a shooter she is! She gives back the small bear and says "One for you and one for me" with the biggest smile I've ever seen from her. 

I start to laugh and say "Sure!" and gave her a hug. We then go to get food. She bought wings and I bought a hot dog. It starts to get late and the sun starts to go down. I ask her 

"Want to go on the Ferris wheel?" 

"YES!" - Morgan 

I take her hand and we go to the Ferris wheel. I start to be nervous as I have an idea of what I want to do. We sit in our seats and start to go up. The only thing that could mess it up is if we don't stop at the top. We go around once and then we are at the top. Seeing a. beautiful view of the carnival, the city and a sunset. I look at her and say:

"This is one of the moments I think I will never forget."

"Me either"-Morgan

We both lean in and kiss while on top of the Ferris wheel. The kiss felt even better than how I imagined. I'm lost at words on how to describe it. We stop kissing and I say 

"This has been the best date I've ever been on."

Morgan laughs and say "Really? I don't think I've done a lot to make it so great."

"You have. For starters you came. Today has been a great day spending time with you. I'm really thankful and would like to do this again."

"Me too!"- Morgan

We go back to our cars. We hug and a kiss goodbye. I head back home thinking how great the day was and how much I want to spend another day like that. I think I know what the emotion I've been feeling all along. Now the question is what do I do now?