18 : Confessions

"OKAY DOLL FACE! OPERATION SAIL, THIS IS THE PLAN! FIRS-" I cut Lina off before my ear drum bursts

"I already have a plan" I told her, "I was thinking last night about how I could ask her out and I'm just gonna play it simple, no bouquet, no bullshitting, just straight forward" I shrugged

"oh really?? didn't you try doing that for years on end? hows that been?" Lina looks at me in doubt

"well first of all, I started sleeping with her then trapped her emotionally so its been going well actually" I give a coy smile at her.

***

I arrive at Soojung's office with coffee in my hand, Lina was right, I couldn't just go empty handed and I actually didn't prepare anything to say so this would be a good conversation starter. The closer I got to her office the more nervous I get. I legit feel my ball sweat going down my leg. I was about to knock on her door when I see her talking to Mark. I furrow my brows at the sight of him.

Who the fuck does this boy think he is giving my girl flowers. I open the door slightly about to interrupt their conversation when I overheard something.

Mark goes closer to her. I start gritting my teeth seeing his arm caress her arms.

"Last night was fun huh?"

"Look Mark, last night was a mistake okay? I was drunk and I didn't have any control on what I was doing." she pushed him away

"oh please~ I had you moaning just my kissing you, imagine how much more I can make you feel good" he smirks, "I got a special treat for you when we go to new york next weekend" I had it. I put the coffee down outside her office before storming in and giving Mark a right hook and upper cut.

"GET OFF HER!!" I started punching his not so pretty face before Soojung me away.

"Soojung what the fuck are you doing?? do you expect me to stand here while he tries to sexually harass you!?" I shout in anger

"Jimin, lets go outside" she calls her assistant to look after Mark while she brings me to a nearby empty park.

"Soojung  what the fuck!? what was that??" I couldn't understand why she just stood their and took it, "and new york? you're going on holiday with that !?"

"Look Jimin let me explain, we went out last night and he got the wrong impression of what we are but we didn't sleep together" She talks in a calm voice, "and New York, he bought me tickets to the fashion show their but i didn't know he was gonna come along but after last night I'm not going to go"

"I don't care what happened last night. What I care about is how he treats you like a piece of meat that he can get anytime, wtf, someone like you deserves someone who will make love to you instead of meaningless sex" I start raging, "and Soojung thats what we do, like this morning, I meant what I said, I love you and I have been for a while now but I was too much of a coward to say anyth-" Before I could finish my sentence she leans in to kiss me. 

In initial shock my eyes we're still open before I eventually melted into her. I pulled her closer to me feeling her soft lips against mine as our heart beats in time with one another. I pulled away and looked at her beautiful face, the face i've loved for so long. I smile fixing the little part of her hair that hung forward and moved it behind her ear. I touch her cheek looking into her eyes before saying the words 

"I love you Soojung" 

N/A HERE IS THE CHAPTER YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR BUT HOLY SHIT 94K OMGGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK EVEN THOUGH I'M A SHIT AND LAZY WRITER 

Also your girl is moving to a uni in Southampton to do art weheyyy