Guess Who's Home?

Disclaimer - don't read if you don't like cliché or you're expecting a detailed novel. This was written as a short story and will be rushed. Heads up to avoid any unnecessary reviews.

"Guess who's coming home today!" Maya squealed as she sat down at the lunch table. I put a finger in my ear glaring at her.

"Please just tell us before you burst my eardrum." Maya was always a big ball of energy, even if she didn't have news to tell us she'd still be squealing about something else. She was so small but packed a lot of power in her voice.

She slapped my shoulder frowning. "Don't be such a party pooper."

"Blaire not be a party pooper? I'd love to see that." Our friend Claire added.

I tossed one of my fries at her. "I'm always the life of the party."

She popped it into her mouth giggling. "Sure you are."

"Anyways back to my news, my brother is coming home from college!" Maya squealed again. I choked on the piece of fry I was eating. Maya frowned patting me hard on the back. Her brother was coming home from college!?

Let me tell you something about Maya's brother, he was the hottest thing I've ever laid eyes on. The boy or should I say man, was sculpted after a god. He had a body to die for, and the darkest eyes you've ever seen. The man was so sexy his name was literally Sin, almost like his parents knew he'd be blessed. He moved away four years ago to start college. Before he left, I had the hugest crush on him. He never paid me any attention though, only seeing me as Mayas best friend.

"Wow your brother is home now? I might have to come over more often." Claire fanned herself dramatically.

This time Maya threw a fry at her. "Ew that's gross, he's my brother."

She shrugged. "So what? He's not my brother." She smirked.

She tossed another fry at her. "So he's off limits."

Claire pouted. "You're no fun." The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Since it was my senior year and I had most of my credits, my last class was next. Which happened to be the class I hated the most, math.

"Well I'll see you guys later." I grabbed my lunch tray getting up from the bench, making my way to the trashcan.

"Blaire wait! Are you still coming over to study later?" Maya was also a senior, but she was struggling with certain subjects, like English. So I agreed to help tutor her after school.

"Of course I am, what time?" I dumped my stuff in the trash, turning to face her.

"Not the usual time, a little later around 9:00?" She walked pass me to dump her tray.

"Sure, I'll just stay the night since it's Friday, that cool?" We made our way out of the cafeteria.

"Yeah I know my parents wont mind, they love you." I nodded my head agreeing with her. It's true they did, every time I came over they joked that I should've been their daughter. We split ways as I made It to the math room. I couldn't wait for this class to be over, and I just sat down.

"Mom I'm home!" I winched as the front door slammed behind me. God, I hope she didn't hear that.

"I'm in the kitchen! And watch how you close doors around here!" She yelled out.

I walked in the kitchen to see her washing the dishes. "Hey, is it cool if I stay over at Mayas tonight?" I asked her, taking a seat in one of the kitchen chairs.

"Since when do you ask for permission?" She faced me raising an eyebrow.

I smiled at her. "Since I decided to be a responsible daughter." She laughed, going back to the dishes.

"Like that'll ever happen." She mumbled.

I gasped, placing a hand to my chest. "You wound me with your words woman." She laughed some more. I got up from the chair making my way to my room. I flopped on my bed grabbing the remote from my bedside table. Guess I'll just watch some office. It was only 4:00 so I had nothing but time before going over to Mayas. I yawned as I got comfortable in my bed. Three episodes in and I was out like a light.

Ring Ring Ring- "Hello?" I yawned into the phone as I answered it.

"Get your lazy ass up! You're supposed to be coming over!" Maya yelled into the phone. I looked over at my digital clock to see it was 9:10.

"Oh shit, sorry babe I'm on my way." I hung up the phone quickly grabbing my back pack shoving a change of clothes into it, along with my English book. I ran down the steps shouting a goodbye to my mom as I closed the door. Luckily for me Maya only lived five blocks away. I jumped in my car starting it up.

"I can't believe you've been sleeping this whole time." Were the first words I heard when she opened the door.

"Well you wouldn't have to worry about me falling asleep if you didn't invite me over during booty call hour." I glared at her. She rolled her eyes closing the door behind me.

"Who is that Maya?" A deep husky voice called out from the living room. Oh god, his voice has gotten so much deeper since the last time I heard him. I could feel my body reacting to it. Who knew a voice could have so much effect on a person? I froze as I heard footsteps coming our way.

"That would be none of your business." Maya replied, although it was too late since he was now standing in front of us. I looked from Maya to Sin, my eyes widened considerably when they landed on him. Hot damn, he's even sexier than when he left. My eyes scanned him from head to toe, I could see the muscles through the thin black shirt he was wearing.

"Is that Blaire?" I was pleased to say that his eyes scanned my body before landing on my face, I blushed.

"Its me, in the flesh." I smiled at him, trying not to let my eyes roam again.

"Wow you've grown." He reached out to pull me in for a hug. I'm not the only person that has grown, I thought, feeling his abs against my chest. I wanted to run my hands all over them. I felt the loss of contact suddenly when he pulled back.

"I tried." I shrugged.

He smirked at me. "Still short though." He laughed, walking away from us and back to the living room.

"Ignore him, lets go upstairs." I nodded following Maya up the steps. I couldn't help but glance over the banister at Sin as we made our way up. He was spread out on the couch watching football. God I would kill to be that couch right now.

We made it to Maya's room, and I cringed at how girly she was. The whole room was pink, and the bed was covered in pink fluffy pillows. "We should just put on our pajamas now." She suggested digging through her dresser.

I sat my bag on her bed digging out my shorts and tank top I packed for sleepwear. I changed in her room as she changed in the bathroom. Once I was done, I flopped down on her bed pulling out my English book. Maya joined me a few seconds later laying on the end of the bed.

"Did you hear about what happened to Rosalie during science?" The rest of the night was us doing homework, gossiping about school, and watching gossip girl until we fell asleep.