Copyright Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Copyright © 2019 by Sarah

The characters are not my own they are created by the rightful owners of the Indian TV show Dil Boley Oberoi and I don't hold any right on them what belongs to me is this book.

Resemblance of this particular work to another fanfiction or show will be purely coincidence because I am the creator of this particular book. So do not accuse me later on finding similarities with certain other works or show because mind catches what it sees around. The idea did take birth in my head but it may happen that you may find something similar to things around do tell me peacefully if this happens no bashing, no accusing! Though I know it belongs to me I'll peacefully look into the matter!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.