Chapter One [M]

Jennie Pov

Monday night

"Mom! mom" the little boy came running in the kitchen with a bright smile on his face making his cute chubby cheeks and dimples show.

"Yes Baby?" Jennie was making the dinner for her wife and son, she decided to make kimchi fried rice for her wife, cause it her favorite and because today was their anniversary of 5 years together.

"Daddy came!"

"Oh! Don't make her come in-"
Before Jennie could say anything her wife was already back hugging her.

"Don't let me What?" Chaeyoung said giving her wife a kiss on the neck.

"Hey there chipmunk" Jennie said turning her body to her wife and giving her a peck on the lips.

"Yah!! Stop calling me that" Chae stopped hugging her wife and backed up alittle before covering her face that was red as a tomato right now.

"Cuteee!!" Little Joshua queal at his mother that was a blushing mess right now.

"Isn't she cute when she blush? Josh?"

"Hey hey stop, Jennie your bad influencing him with your ways" Chaeng turned her face away from her little family

"What ways? Chipmunk" Jennie said in a sensual way, making chaeng blush more.

"Yah! I'm going up stairs"
Chae left the kitchen to let Jennie keep cooking.

"Haha, mommy why is daddy so cute?"

"I don't know baby, she just is" she placed the little boy on the ground. "Now go and get your bag Nayeon told me she's outside"

"Ok mommy" the little boy ran up to his room and collected his monkey backpack that was full with clothes for the weekend he was spending at his aunt Nayeon house.

When the food was finish Jennie plated it and served it on the table and didn't forget to get the red wine that was in the locker hidden from Chaeyoung and Joshua.

Because she already knew how Chaeyoung was with alcohol she would get really wasted and go next door and bother the neighbors, mostly just knocking on there doors waiting for them to open and then leave or other Things, but she would mostly get really bad hangovers in the morning.

But tonight was a acception.

*Ring*
The door bell rang and she went to open it, she was met with a smiling Nayeon and her girlfriend Tzuyu.

"Hi girls" 

"Hi"  I let them in and gave then both a hug.

"Joshie! Your aunts are here"  next thing I saw was him running down the stairs in full sub zero.

"Aunties!!" He jumped on Nayeon while she scooped him up.

"Yah! Josh what did I told you about running, your gonna fall down"  I scolded my son.

"I'm sorry mom, it just was really excited"

"I know sweetheart but your gonna fall and get hurt" I pinched his chubby cheeks and gave him a peck on them as he pouted.

"So .. till Wednesday?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry if it's too long"

"No it's fine" me and Tzuyu really need the baby management before we decided to have our own so we don't regret it in the end"

"Haha they really are a hand full, but you guys are such lovable people"

"Well we're gonna be going know have a good anniversary" Tzuyu said and wave.