Chapter 4 Enrique's P.O.V

"That's for room 12." The girl said. "Oh." Kirsten replied. Shortly after I noticed who the girl was. "Trinity?" I asked. "Oh you noticed,hello I got kidnapped and was trapped in that room,I learned how to get passed this room." Trinity said.

"How do we get out." I asked. "You need to have two people dance to Sincerely me." "Oh." I say. "You've been practicing right." Hailey says to me. "Yeah, well I guess lets start."

Before Hailey can play Sincerely Me Maiya cuts in. "Does everything have to be Dear Evan Hansen." "Yeah why can't it be Phantom. "Shyla buts in bitterly. "Can you two not complain I'd like to get out of here as soon as possible." I say rudely to shut them up. As me and Hailey dance we watch the door open a little we start singing the lyrics the then opens up completely. We walk into a room that looks like a library.

Dear Evan Hansen is amazing go check it out.

"Welcome to room 4 I'm stupost to kill one of you but I won't because I'm nice." A familiar voice says I can't see who they are because their face is in a book,they remove the book from their face.

"Justin?" I say. "Yes it's me, now would you guys like to talk about your feelings?" He said so calmly almost like he's a therapist. "No." Everyone replies but me. "What about you Enrique." "Huh." I said confused I probably looked like an idiot.

"How can you stay so calm in this situation?" "Well I was put in here to be a therapist for all of you if you were to panicked, I'm also stupost to kill one of you but I won't because I'm nice." Great reply I asked why you were calm not why you were put here, good thing I didn't say that out loud.

We headed for the next door, lava jumps are you kidding me. Everyone got through I had to make sure Maiya didn't kill herself and now I have to watch Trinity, it's like herding cows by a wolf's den.

Room 6 was full of buzz-saws and blades. Maiya almost died but I caught her in time. 7 triggered Jiesoo's triphobia we had to walk on a bridge ready to fall apart and the holes had spiders and snakes crawling out, the bridge broke almost killing Justin and Jiesoo.