chapter 2

Sara and Pepper are in the Stark tower and it light up. Sara said yay beautiful bro. Tony said yeah it is. Sara said hey Phil love it. Phil said yep it's awesome when Tony told me that you were his sister I fainted because Tony told me. Sara said yeah sorry. So Tony was in the Shelid plane with Sara. Thor said who's the chick. Tony said guys meet my older sister Sara Stark. Sara said hi. Thor said hello would you like to lift up my hammer. Sara said okay. Everybody saw Sara lift up Thor's hammer like it was just nothing to weigh. Steve said whoa she can lift the hammer up. Thor said a lady warrior. Tony said yep and a powerful witch and scorcer too. Thor said wow. Sara handed Tony the hammer and Tony hold on to it and fell asleep. Sara said sorry guys he just tired. Thor said it's okay Sara And Tony can hold the hammer too. Tony woke up and put Thor's hammer back to Thor. Next thing happened that the plane has lost it's engine in the back and Tony and Steve left. Sara was with Phil and Thor and Thor got trapped and the gun blasted Loki and Loki grabbed Sara's waist and they were gone. Thor said nooooo. Phil got Thor out and died and Thor ran to the room where Tony and Steve are. Tony said where is my sister Sara. Thor said Anget Phil is dead and Loki took Sara. Tony said what my sister. Thor said sorry he trapped me. Tony ran and pound on Thor's chest with his fists. Tony said we have to get her back. Tony cried so hard that Thor hug him and rubbed his back. Tony said we have t-to get her b-back she is the only one I have. Steve said we will Tony with the team. Steve put his hand on Tony's shoulder and rubbed it. Natasha said guess what Clint is back with us not under a spell. Burce said yeah. Clint said what's wrong.  Thor said Anget Phil is dead and Loki took Sara with him and Tony is crying now because Sara is the only family he has. Clint said let's get her back. Thor said when Tony wakes up. Tony was sleeping and Thor hold him and picked him up and put him in a room to sleep. The team stayed with Tony. Steve said how will we get her back. Thor said let Tony go to his tower he might find Sara with Loki there. Steve said yeah he will kill Loki. Tony got up and got in his armor and fly to the tower and landed on the plate form and got out of his suit. Tony said you took my sister you asshole. Loki said what are you going to do. Tony said shove my foot up your ass. Sara laughed and walked out. Sara said Tony. Sara hug Tony and Tony hug back and let go. Sara said we have the Hulk and you have an army they will die. Tony said yeah what she say. Loki grabbed Tony by the neck and throw him out the window. Sara screamed. Tony got his suit on and fly up and blasted Loki. Tony said never anger the Starks. Sara said good luck. Tony said I will. Tony took the nuke up the portal and got out and Hulk saved him. Tony and Avengers got up to the tower. Sara took the Space stone and the Mind stone and put them somewhere safe. Loki said I will have that drink now. Sara handed Loki water. Loki drank the water and told Thor it taste like crystal. Thor said no way really it like Loki said. Sara said thanks for saving my brother me and New York thank you. Steve said no problem Sara. Tony walked up to Steve and kissed him on the lips. Sara said knew it. Clint said we knew it along. Sara said I knew it when he was little he said that he wants to marry Steve Rogers who is Captain America. Clint said what no way. Sara said yeah. Natasha said where is the staff and the cube. Sara said somewhere safe Nat something told me too because of Hydra. Tony let go and looked at his sister. Tony said wait Hydra that killed our mother and father. Sara said yep. Steve said wait you guys knew. Tony said yeah. Sara said I am a seer I know what happen. Steve took Tony out on a date and Sara threatened him if Steve hurt or cheat on her brother she will kill him. So Steve and Tony dated. Sara knew something is going to happen so she stayed quiet until the next chapter.

 Sara knew something is going to happen so she stayed quiet until the next chapter