chapter 2: Newt

I ached all over. My body seemed to be stiff as I could hardly move without hurting! I opened my eyes slowly to see where I was. It was dark and I panicked worried I was in the box still!!!
Slowly my eyes adjusted and I realised it wasnt that dark. A small bit of light was filtered in but blocked by something. My vision was beyond blurry and I blinked several times before it changed! I seemed to be laying down in a forest. The trees canopy was so thick it would have been impossible to see at night. I shivered slightly as I was aware of the chill in the air.
I pushed up with my arms into a sitting position. I took in my surrondings with wonder. I seemed to be in a little hallow on the ground. A small blanket was spread over my legs and a small pillow was beside me. I looked around to see if I could find any other people but there were only trees.
I heard a quiet shuffle and looked for the source.
"Hello?" My voice was quiet and shaky.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone to my right. They walked towards me and I could see a slight limp.
"Hey its ok!" A British boy said. I looked at him. Blonde hair shiny beautiful eyes. He was tall and slim and had thin dry lips that were in a smile. He had a very comforting vibe.
"Who are you?" That was all I could say. I searched my brain but I could find nothing else to say. I was full of questions but all were unformed.
"Name's newt! I dont need to ask who you are because we all know. Y/n!" He sat down and put his feet in front of him.
I blushed at the thought of everyone knowing who I was. People talking about me. For some reason it felt scary to have people know me. As if that were terrible.

To be continued.
Sorry this is so short!! I am going through alot right now! I rushed. Please give me some ideas and I will try to post weekly! Bless you all! Have a merry day!