Chapter 7

Tj woke up first, placing his phone on the coffee table downstairs. He  clicked a video on YouTube, turning his phone on 100%. ((https://youtu.be/3k5qYDFcf-Y))

                               "F I N L A N D!!!!!" 

        Reed got up immediately, sighing, "Tj...."

              "Oh fuck."

           Tj ran, Reed chasing him around Cyrus's house, everyone slowing getting up to the mess.

                 "Alright fuckers, shut the fuck up and stop chasing eachother dammit. Y'all gonna be dead in about five seconds when i throw you out to suffer outside." Cyrus came out, obviously angry, slamming his door open. Tj and Reed stopped and slowly walked down the stairs with their hands up, scared for their lives.

                     "Alrighty good. Now, Tj, meet me in my room by 12:00 for now, I'm gonna go get ready. There's 2 down here and three up here, so two available each. Take turns."

                    "Oooo talk about what Tuwu Jowo?" Reed wiggled his eyebrows.

                      "Absolutely nothing."

                        "Aw are we sure about that?" Buffy laughed.

                     "Very."

                       "Haha, yeah sure buddy." Marty joined in.

                       "Ugh."

                       "Alright, Tskskskskskksksk, turn on the Panic! at The  Disco and then we can sulk. I call first!" Reed ran to the bathroom in the downstairs. Everyone ran getting ready. 12:00 struck. Tj went to Cyrus's room.

                            "Um so, I-"

                            "I wasn't alseep last night."

                             "Wait wha-"

                              "Yeah, maybe you should have waited an extra hour to kiss me. You stole my first kiss. Dang, I was happy it was you. You cute son of a gun."

                                "Wait, do you like me?" Cyrus was surprised.

                                  "Duh, you idiot."  Tj laughed, "Now, can I kiss you, for payback?"

                                   "Heck yeah you can." So, Tj kissed him.

                                   "WHOOO" 

                                "Dammit Reed." Tj had to pull away and slam the door open, leaving poor Cyrus there. He saw Reed and Marty standing there, wide eyed and scared. Tj pushed them to the floor.

       "We deserved that." Reed said. Marty agreed.

        "Alright I wanna go watch My hero academia let's go Teej." Cyrus went down to the tv and went to hulu to turn on my hero academia with the rest of the crew. Reed and Marty got up after an hour or so to actually watch with them. (I've been addicted with mha and p!atd for the past 5 weeks don't blame me I've been tired and sick of everything)

          "So, there's one ship left Watermelon." Tj whispered to him as they watched.

              "And who would.. oh wait."

            "Yeah, you better work on that buddy. Weren't you two supposed to be like, the first two together?"

              "Shut up Bakugo."

              "Just because you find a new blonde in a cartoon doesn't mean you can immediately call me the same name later on."

               "Sure Towo Juwu."

                 "K weed."

                  "Dammit Tj."

        So they watched the show for about an hour, before watching memes for another 2. Then, slowly, one by one everyone left, Tj and Reed last, waving goodbye to the two.

                               tick

             Watermelon: that's it. TICK is accomplished.

              Bae💚: That means this chat is pointless

       the cooler kippen ™: well, that was a good mission

        basketball: very

            spy👀: that was a good run gg mates

           amber's cool gf: gg

             amber's cool gf: well

             amber's cool gf kicked out Bae💚 and Watermelon

                     <POV CHANGE TO AMBER>

     Me•2 changed the chat name to Rester Project

                        Me•2 added Bro and George ((cyrus)) to   Rester Project

      Me•2: so, let's get these idiots together

      Bro: oh thank god they are so freaking smitten since I met them god dammit

        George: damn

        vampire slayer: yeah, let's do it

       gorlfrond: hell yey

        marty im scared: I'll keep my purpose as spy nvnb

         Me•2: k cheif, lets get some bread shall we?