Chapter 1

"Young Midorya!" I hear someone talking to me and turn around to see All Might in his Skeletor form.

'Hey All Might.' I look at him. He looks excited about something. I don't know what. Maybe he asked Midnight out. I duno.

"I came here to tell you that you got a job offer." Omg, is this realy happening?!?!? I wonder who wants me. Maybe it's a hero buisness. "It's at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria!" Oh..... that place. My face goes blank.

'Oh? Why would they want  a person like me working there?' I look at him super confused.

"Someone by the name of Lizabeth Ora Vera contacted me the other day. She needs you to take the job. It pays $200 a week. The great part about is it's a night shift. Since it's summer, I don't think it will be a problem. Right?"

'What kind of name is that?'

"I have absolutely no clue. So, do you want to take the job?"

'Sure, why not? When does the shift start?' I tilt my head in confusion again.

"Tonight at 12 am-6am."

'Oh my God. I need to leave!!!' I run to the my house and wave to almight. 'Bye All Might!!!!'

"Good luck young Midorya!"

After I get to my house, it's already 9:30. God, how long was I out?!?

"Izuku, are you home?" Said Mom.

'Yes mom, I'm home.' I run to her and give her a hug. I smile and look at her. 'I have to get going in a little bit. I got a job offer at that old pizza place. It doesn't pay much, but I think that this could be a good opportunity for me to help us out this summer. You don't need to work as hard.'

"Izuku, that's wonderful! But what time does it start?"

'At midnight. It ends at six in the morning.'

"Oh my goodness. You need caffeine. Take a coffee before you go."

'Ok mom, thank you. I love you.'

"I love you too! Be careful. It's a hour drive. Don't hurt yourself!"

'Don't worry mom, I'll be fine.'

I go to my room and lay on my bed for a quick power nap. When I wake up, it's 10:40. I get up and out of bed. My mom gives my a hug and kiss before I leave the house. When I head to the car my mom runs out to me and gives me a coffee. After that, I drive to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria and arrive at 11:51. 9 minutes till my shift starts. I never expected to be working at a pizzaria so quickly. This was a strange day.

Sorry the first chapter is short. I'm going to make the next chapters longer. Probably about 700 words at the least. I just want the night shift to start fast. I'm an impatient person.