Chapter 2

I finally arrive at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. It's very run down. The parking lot has cracks all over. Cigarette buds are all over. The smell of smoke makes me cough for a few seconds. As I walk inside and close the door, I get a text from Uraraka.

Uraraka: Deku, where are you? I went over to your place because I had a feeling you were in trouble.

Deku: I got a job as a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria.

Uraraka: Oh my God. Get out!!! That place is haunted.

Deku: Ok?

I try to open the door and it won't budge. Oh my God.

Deku: I can't get out!!!

Uraraka: Stay there, I'll get you.

Deku: I don't have anywhere else to go so......yeah.

Uraraka: Just don't get killed, ok.

Deku: Ok?

The area around me is dark. The only light is the receptionist desk. There is a uniform, hat, flashlight, and a note on the desk.

Dear Isuku Midorya,

          I'm so glad to hear that you took the night shift job. I hope we can become great friends in the future. Anyways, put on the uniform and bring the flashlight with you at all times. Go to the very back of the building. Don't use up all of the energy in the doors. There is a limited amount, so use it wisely.

                                     From Lizabeth

I swear, that name drives me crazy. Like nails on a chalkboard. GOD!

"DEKUUU!!!" Said a voice opening the door and coming in. It's Uraraka! "Are you ok?!??"

'Uraraka, don't let the door close!!' I yell trying to reach the door before it closes. God, it closed.

"I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to."

'It's fine.' I grab the flashlight and turn it in. I point the light to a door. 'I found a door. Let's go find a way out of here.'

"Right." Uraraka said looking down. Is she still upset for locking us in?

'Hey Uraraka.'

"Yeah Deku?"

'How did you get here so quickly?'

She freaks out and presses her pointer fingers together. "I was staying at my grandmother's house. Like I said earlier, I had a feeling you needed help. I guess I was right."

'I'm so glad you came looking for me. Thank you.'

"I'm just think that I failed you." Uraraka said with tears streaming down her face.

'Hey, it's ok.' I put my hands on her shoulders. 'You made me feel less scared. That's all I could ask for. I would go crazy if I weren't with somebody. We'll get out of here together.' Just in that moment, we heard a grandfather clock. The clock struck 12, it's now midnight. The sound of the clock made me shiver. Uraraka gasps and pushes me torwards the door.

"Deku, run!!!"

'B-but why?'

"JUST RUN!"

In that moment we run through the door as fast as we can. As we run through the arcade room, we go past a stage with a Bear, Bunny, and Chicken on it. Then, we run into a long hallway with checker patterns on the floor and drawings and posters on the wall.

'W-why are we running' I start to sweat.

"There are things here that can hurt us. I'll tell you when we get to the office." We arrive in a room with two doors on the opposite sides of each other. Where is a light button and door button next to each door. "We're here!"

'I don't get it. Why are you so worried?' I look at the monitor on the desk. It's set looking at the stage. God, those animatronics look super scary. 'Does it have something to do with thoes animatronics?'

"Yeah, this place is haunted. Those robots are crazy. The four of them will kill anybody! Well....that's just a rumor. I don't know it it's completely true." She puts her right hand behind her head.

Clang Clang

We hear the sound of metal againsed metal. It's coming down the halls torwards us. Stopping every so often. Like a person in a suit of armor. I hear laughing down the hallway.

"Hey Deku." Said Uraraka

'Yeah Uraraka?'

"Uraraka isn't here right now."

'Wait, what do you-' Just before I could finish my sentence, Uraraka started to change. Her skin started to melt. I didn't know who it was at first until I realized the querk.

'Himako Toga?!?' She was completely naked because of her querk. 'Please, put some clothes on!' I look away and hand her the night guard costume.

"Aww, cmon Deku. Fine. Your such a party pooper." She puts on the costume.

I look back at her and sigh in relief. After that, she pinned me againsed the wall and grabbed her knife. 'Stop it!!! Put the knife away!' I yell.

"You know, you would look SOOO much cuter if you bled a little more."

'Stop it! Your crazy!'

"I know, right! That's what everybody else says about me too. We're going to be great friends!"

'Um....... may you let go of me now?'

"Fine." She rolls her eyes and let's go of me and puts the knife away in her knife case.

I run to the monitor to see if anything moved. The chicken is gone from the stage. I shriek and click on the other buttons, switching cameras. I can't find the chicken anywhere. The kitchen camera is blocked. There is only audio. I listen carefully and hear the clanging of pots and pans. Then all of a sudden, the clanging stops and  the chicken appears on the next camera. She or he is staring at me with lifeless eyes.

"Hey Deku, why did you even take this job anyways?" Toga said while spinning on the chair.

'Oh......um...'

"It's ok. It's not like I can use it to my advantage or anything."

'Actually, you can..' I look up from the camera which is a mistake.

"Aww cmon, pleeeeeeease? I promise I won't tell." She gives me puppy eyes

'Fiiiiinnnne!'

"YAY!"

I look at the ground, 'It's because of my mom. She works too hard to pay for the house. I told her that I got a job and she was realy proud of me. I won't let these robots make me quit. I don't care if I have to spend all five nights here. I need the money. I wish there was an easier way but there's not....'

"Ya know, you can always just join the league of villans. They would give you and your mom a place to stay." This is the only time she acts serious

'Not a chance. I'm never going to join your league. You're the bad guys and we're the good ones. I feel like you should be the one to switch sides, not me.' I look back at the camera and see something at the corner of my eye. It's that chicken thing. And it's staring at me.

"Deku, look out!!" Toga screams.