First Day

After the exam, I headed home. It was nearly dark outside so decided to grab a snack. After finishing and throwing the corpse in a nearby dumpster, like I always do, I proceeded to continue on my journey home. When I reached home, my mother was waiting at the door with a huge smile on her face.
"How was it sweetie?!" She squeals "was it everything you hoped? Did you get enough points?"
"Ya, I should get the letter tomorrow." I say as I walk up to my room.
"You must be very tired sweetie, go to bed! You can tell me all about it in the morning!" She shouts from downstairs.
"Wasn't planning on it." I shout back.
I walk up to my room, undress and go to sleep. If I make it into U.A, I'll start school on Monday, so I should probably start going to sleep earlier.
Wait! I forgot! I have to text the league!

-Dekiru: yo guys, I got enough points to pass the exam. It's not certain, but it's pretty definite.

-Dabi: Awesome job Dekiru. We can talk about our next course of action in a few days time.

-Toga: Thats great Izu-Kun! How about I come over tonight for a sleepover to celebrate?

-Dekiru: How about... No. How do you know where I live anyways?

-Toga: I have my ways..

-Dekiru: You creep...

-Toga: look who talking!

-Dekiru: Good point. Now Good night.

-Toga: Good night baby..

* Toga was removed from the chat*

-Dabi: Heh. Serves her right

-Shigiraki: She still part of the league you idiots

-Dekiru: Ugh fiiiinneee

*Toga has been added to the chat*

-Toga: YOU OWE ME A SLEEPOVER! HAH!

-Dekiru: fine. Happy? Just not tonight. Now GOOD. NIGHT.

With that, I shut off my phone and drift off.

(Time Skip: Over the weekend, Deku received his U.A acceptance letter. He filled out his hero outfit form, and had a celebration party with the league, since he got accepted. It's now the first day of school.)

I wake up to light peeking through my blinds. I open my eyes and see.... TOGA?!? I jump out of bed and shake her awake.
"TOGA WHAT THE HECK? I TOLD YOU NO A FEW NIGHTS AGO!" I scream at her.
"I know, I know... it's just, you looked so cozy when I looked through your window. I couldn't help myself!" She says, in a cute voice.
God I don't know. Do I hate her? Or do I love her?!?
"Alright just get out before my mom finds out." I growl at her.
She gets out of my bed and then jumps out the window.
"By the way, you cuddled me in your sleep!" She says with a giggle as she climbs down the rope that hangs from my bedroom window.
I feel my face burn up. She wasn't being serious... was she?!? What am I thinking? This is Toga I'm talking about! Probably just another one of her sick jokes. With that in mind, I put on the U.A uniform that was given to me with the acceptance letter. Then I walk down stairs. I see my mom, but she has a crooked smile on her face.
"I didn't know you had a girlfriend Izu!" She shouts, hugging me.
I turn bright red and scratch the back of my head.
"Oh sorry.." she says, wiping the smile off her face. " I woke up early to do some laundry and came up to check on you. Shes pretty cute huh?"
"Heh. Ya. Mom. Ya know, I should really be going.. I don't wanna be late for school!" I say, stepping away from her.
"But you still have an hour until you need to leave!" She say with a confused look on her face .
"I'm going tooo.. grab a bite to eat before school!" I say, hurriedly stuffing my books into my bag. 
"What do you eat anymore? You don't seem to like my food." She says, still confused.
I feel the blood drain from my face.
"IGOTTOGOMOMLOVEYOUBYE" I say quickly hugging my mother, and running out the door.
God I'm so pathetic, I can't even tell my poor mother about my diet. I think as I walk towards the bus stop.